Assisted Living Facilities in Marion, AL
Below are assisted living facilities in the Marion, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Marion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Perry County Nursing Home
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
- Southland Nursing Home
- 4.00 (11)
- Learn More
(888) 948-7973 - for pricing & availability
Perry County Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Marion, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 71 older adults at a time. With a location at 505 East Lafayette Street, in the 36756 area code inside Perry county, Perry County Nursing Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Perry County Nursing Home include arts & crafts, walking gardens and continence care. Perry County Nursing Home is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number N5301.
(888) 948-8352 - for pricing & availability
Southland Nursing Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Perry county, Alabama. It includes a total of 91 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Southland Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Marion, AL and surrounding areas. Southland Nursing Home is located at 500 Shivers Terrace, 36756 zip code. Southland Nursing Home provides amenities like: arranged transportation, a licensed nurse and faith-based services.
Marion, AL Assisted Living Facilities
The city of Marion is a college town and that means a couple of things. It is relatively young and it is vibrant. For seniors, that means they’re greatly outnumbered but, this is still a southern town with traditional values, so they are respected. As a young town, it won’t be surprising to note there are just 2 assisted living facilities in the Marion, AL area and it’s probably only the most active of seniors that can fully appreciate the vide Marion has. If you’re one of them, then this is definitely an interesting location for potential assisted living facilities.
Active seniors often look for assisted living facilities that allow a reasonable measure of independence and personal space. These 2 facilities, with a total of 160+ resident spaces, offer a mix of studio, one-bedroom and shared rooms. They also offer a mix of service level that include housekeeping, assistance with personal care and feeding, memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s patients and rehabilitation programs that help restore mobility and improve flexibility. Marion’s assisted living facilities also offer a host of social, cultural, educational and outdoor activities that help seniors remain physically active and mentally engaged. With all that assisted living facilities in Marion Alabama offer, they are certainly worth considering.
Assisted Living near Marion, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Anniston, AL
- Assisted Living in Hueytown, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Troy, AL
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Hoover, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Assisted Living in Bay Minette, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
More senior living options in Marion:
There are additional senior living options available to Marion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marion, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Marion, AL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marion, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marion, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marion and Perry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.