Assisted Living in Marion, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Marion, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Marion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Southland Nursing Home
- Perry County Nursing Home
Southland Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Marion, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 91 older adults at a time. With a location at 500 Shivers Terrace, in the 36756 area code inside Perry county, Southland Nursing Home assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Southland Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Southland Nursing Home is licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number N5302.
Perry County Nursing Home specializes in providing assisted living in Perry county, Alabama. It includes a total of 71 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Perry County Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Marion, AL and surrounding areas. Perry County Nursing Home is located at 505 East Lafayette Street, 36756 zip code. Perry County Nursing Home provides services such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and library.
Marion, AL Assisted Living Facilities
The city of Marion is a college town and that means a couple of things. It is relatively young and it is vibrant. For seniors, that means they’re greatly outnumbered but, this is still a southern town with traditional values, so they are respected. As a young town, it won’t be surprising to note there are just 2 assisted living facilities in the Marion, AL area and it’s probably only the most active of seniors that can fully appreciate the vide Marion has. If you’re one of them, then this is definitely an interesting location for potential assisted living facilities.
Active seniors often look for assisted living facilities that allow a reasonable measure of independence and personal space. These 2 facilities, with a total of 160+ resident spaces, offer a mix of studio, one-bedroom and shared rooms. They also offer a mix of service level that include housekeeping, assistance with personal care and feeding, memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s patients and rehabilitation programs that help restore mobility and improve flexibility. Marion’s assisted living facilities also offer a host of social, cultural, educational and outdoor activities that help seniors remain physically active and mentally engaged. With all that assisted living facilities in Marion Alabama offer, they are certainly worth considering.
Assisted Living near Marion, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Arab, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Valley, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Bay Minette, AL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Selma, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
More senior living options in Marion:
There are additional senior living options available to Marion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Marion, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Marion, AL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Marion, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Marion that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Marion, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Marion and Perry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.