2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in York, AL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in York, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. York assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Sumter Assisted Living Facility
- 3.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Sumter Health And Rehabilitation
- 4.50 (23)
- Learn More
Sumter Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living care in York, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 12 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1505 East 4th Avenue, in the 36925 area code inside Sumter county, Sumter Assisted Living Facility assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Sumter Assisted Living Facility include delicious meals, a garden and continence care. Sumter Assisted Living Facility is licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living services, with license number D6001.
Sumter Health And Rehabilitation specializes in providing assisted living in Sumter county, Alabama. It includes a total of 125 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Sumter Health And Rehabilitation is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in York, AL and surrounding areas. Sumter Health And Rehabilitation is located at 1505 East 4th Avenue, 36925 zip code. Sumter Health And Rehabilitation includes services like: a studio for arts & crafts, medication support and assistance with daily living.
York, AL Assisted Living Facilities
York, Alabama, a town of just 2,200 people, is a quiet place where most everyone knows everyone else. Sunday services are well attended and church suppers are still one of the best ways to get together and stay strong as a community. The residents in the local assisted living facilities in York find a warm welcome in this community, and that alone may make it a better than average place to retire to.
Retirement can be a scary thing. For years, people have followed routines that are suddenly shattered with retirement. There’s no job to get up for. Saturday chores around the house aren’t quite the same when every day becomes Saturday. You’re not mingling with coworkers and dealing with the stress of deadlines you used to find so annoying. For many seniors, it doesn’t take too long after retirement when they would welcome a return to that routine. Assisted living facilities in York, AL help put new routines in place that can be just as fulfilling without the stress. These facilities make you part of a community and encourage you to play an active role that essentially puts you back in the saddle. And if you do need help with daily activities, there are few places that are better for you than a solid assisted living facility in the city of York, AL. It may be small but still, it’s a good place to be when you are looking to get back to a routine that makes getting out of bed in the morning exciting again.
Assisted Living near York, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Spanish Fort, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton, AL
- Assisted Living in Florence, AL
- Assisted Living in Rainbow City, AL
- Assisted Living in Guntersville, AL
- Assisted Living in Clanton, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
More senior living options in York:
There are additional senior living options available to York elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in York, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in York, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in York that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between York, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped York and Sumter County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.