2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Huntsville, AR
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Huntsville, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Huntsville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Countryside Alf
- 4.50 (12)
- Learn More
Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab provides assisted living care in Huntsville, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 105 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 825 North Gaskill, in the 72740 area code inside Madison county, Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab assists those senior citizens who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab include a reading area, 24/7 supervision and a staff dietitian.
Countryside Alf specializes in providing assisted senior living in Madison county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 75 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Countryside Alf is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Huntsville, AR and surrounding areas. Countryside Alf is located at 722 Phillips Place, 72740 zip code. Countryside Alf provides amenities like: all snacks and meals, unique service plans and an on-site dietitian.
Huntsville, AR Assisted Living Facilities
This small town of just about 2,500, with the Ozarks as its backyard, offers much for the active senior in search of a retirement destination that will keep them happily on the move. The town of Huntsville, Arkansas does a lot as well through their parks and recreation department, to add interest and excitement. There are just a couple of assisted living facilities in Huntsville, Arkansas but together, they offer nearly 200 living spaces.
When you’ve spent your entire working career on the run, retirement is either a welcome opportunity to slow things down or an unwelcome change that marks the last stage of life. Those senior citizens that flourish adopt an attitude that doesn’t really focus on either of these. Instead, they look at retirement as a new beginning, with great potential. It’s a challenge to be embraced. All they really need is a place to call home that won’t be a burden, and that’s where assisted living facilities in Huntsville, AR play an important role. Huntsville assisted living homes still have all that’s good about a home without the daily headaches of housekeeping and upkeep. Plus, they come with a team of professionals whose only job is to help their residents remain healthy and active. They monitor health, assist with daily care, ensure access to healthy food, and deliver programs that seniors can enthusiastically embrace, as they meet this new challenge head-on. Assisted living facilities aren’t just homes and Huntsville, AR is much more than a great backyard. Together, these are a great place to grow into a fulfilling retirement.
Assisted Living near Huntsville, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Stuttgart, AR
- Assisted Living in Star City, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Camden, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Fairfield Bay, AR
- Assisted Living in Pine Bluff, AR
- Assisted Living in Springdale, AR
- Assisted Living in Bentonville, AR
- Assisted Living in Warren, AR
- Assisted Living in Barling, AR
- Assisted Living in Searcy, AR
- Assisted Living in Greenwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
More senior living options in Huntsville:
There are additional senior living options available to Huntsville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Huntsville, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Huntsville, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Huntsville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Huntsville, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Huntsville and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.