2 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bonners Ferry, ID
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bonners Ferry, ID area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Idaho seniors. Bonners Ferry assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Sunset Home Assisted Living
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Community Restorium
- 4.00 (13)
- Learn More
Sunset Home Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 510920 Highway 95, in the 83805 area code inside Boundary county, Sunset Home Assisted Living assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Sunset Home Assisted Living include numerous educational activities, weight management and continence management. Sunset Home Assisted Living is licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living, with license number RC-1044.
Community Restorium specializes in providing senior assisted living in Boundary county, Idaho. It includes a total of 52 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Community Restorium is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Bonners Ferry, ID and surrounding areas. Community Restorium is located at 6619 Kaniksu Street, 83805 zip code. Community Restorium provides amenities like: delicious meals, a garden and court yard and scheduled bathroom reminders.
Assisted Living near Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Weiser, ID
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Emmett, ID
- Assisted Living in Chubbuck, ID
- Assisted Living in Shelley, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Rigby, ID
- Assisted Living in Caldwell, ID
- Assisted Living in Eagle, ID
- Assisted Living in Lewiston, ID
- Assisted Living in Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Assisted Living in Star, ID
- Assisted Living in Garden City, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
More senior living options in Bonners Ferry:
There are additional senior living options available to Bonners Ferry elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bonners Ferry, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bonners Ferry, ID will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bonners Ferry, ID
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bonners Ferry that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bonners Ferry, ID assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bonners Ferry and Boundary County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.