3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Charleston, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Charleston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Charleston ranks #2 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,495 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Charleston area can be priced as little as $1,979 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,158 per month. Assisted living in Charleston is more affordable when priced against Coles county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,591 per month and ranges from $2,074 to $6,237. On average, older adults can expect to pay $96 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Charleston compared to the ones located in other parts of Coles county.
- Arbor Rose Of Charleston
- Brookstone Estates Of Charleston
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Life's Journey Sl Mattoon
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
Arbor Rose Of Charleston provides assisted living services in Charleston, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 8 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1911 18th Street, in the 60920 area code inside Coles county, Arbor Rose Of Charleston assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Arbor Rose Of Charleston include off-site outings and picnics, private laundry service and bathroom reminders. Arbor Rose Of Charleston is licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5201600.
Brookstone Estates Of Charleston specializes in providing senior living in Coles county, Illinois. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Charleston, IL and surrounding areas. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is located at 300 Lincoln Highway, 61920 zip code. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston includes amenities like: arts and crafts, gardens and continence care.
When looking for assisted living in Mattoon, Illinois, you will find Life's Journey Sl Mattoon as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 300 Lerna Road South, 61938 zip code and includes services such as a fitness center, laundry service and health checkups. Its license number is 5105272. Life's Journey Sl Mattoon offers assisted living not only to Mattoon residents, but also to all Coles county residents too.
Assisted Living near Charleston, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Park Ridge, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in Swansea, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Arcola, IL
- Assisted Living in Urbana, IL
- Assisted Living in Marion, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Dixon, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Rockford, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
More senior living options in Charleston:
There are additional senior living options available to Charleston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Charleston, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Charleston, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Charleston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Charleston, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Charleston and Coles County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.