3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Charleston, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Charleston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Charleston ranks #2 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,495 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Charleston area can carry fees as little as $1,979 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $6,158 per month. Assisted living in Charleston is more affordable when compared to costs in Coles county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,591 per month and can fluctuate from $2,074 to $6,237. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $96 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Charleston compared to the ones located in other parts of Coles county.
- Arbor Rose Of Charleston
- Brookstone Estates Of Charleston
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Life's Journey Sl Mattoon
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
Arbor Rose Of Charleston provides assisted living care in Charleston, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1911 18th Street, in the 60920 area code inside Coles county, Arbor Rose Of Charleston assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Arbor Rose Of Charleston include a library section, personalized service plans and incontinence management. Arbor Rose Of Charleston is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5201600.
Brookstone Estates Of Charleston specializes in providing assisted living in Coles county, Illinois. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Charleston, IL and surrounding areas. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is located at 300 Lincoln Highway, 61920 zip code. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston includes services such as: a barbershop, private laundry services and memory care activities.
When looking for assisted living in Mattoon, Illinois, you will find Life's Journey Sl Mattoon as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 300 Lerna Road South, 61938 zip code and includes services such as vacuuming and dusting, a tailored service plan and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 5105272. Life's Journey Sl Mattoon provides assisted living not only to Mattoon residents, but also to all Coles county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Charleston, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Elgin, IL
- Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Orland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Swansea, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Springfield, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Carol Stream, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Normal, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Carbon, IL
- Assisted Living in Girard, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
More senior living options in Charleston:
There are additional senior living options available to Charleston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Charleston, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Charleston, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Charleston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Charleston, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Charleston and Coles County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.