3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Charleston, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Charleston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Charleston is ranked #2 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,495 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Charleston area can carry fees as little as $1,979 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $6,158 per month. Assisted living in Charleston is more affordable when priced against Coles county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,591 per month and ranges from $2,074 to $6,237. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $96 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Charleston compared to the ones located in other parts of Coles county.
- Brookstone Estates Of Charleston
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Arbor Rose Of Charleston
- Life's Journey Sl Mattoon
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
Brookstone Estates Of Charleston provides assisted living care in Charleston, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 300 Lincoln Highway, in the 61920 area code inside Coles county, Brookstone Estates Of Charleston assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Brookstone Estates Of Charleston include arranged transportation, walking and jogging paths and Alzheimer’s care services. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5105009.
Arbor Rose Of Charleston specializes in providing assisted senior living in Coles county, Illinois. It includes a total of 8 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Arbor Rose Of Charleston is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Charleston, IL and surrounding areas. Arbor Rose Of Charleston is located at 1911 18th Street, 60920 zip code. Arbor Rose Of Charleston includes amenities like: a bistro, help with medications and help with daily living.
When looking for senior living in Mattoon, Illinois, you will find Life's Journey Sl Mattoon as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 300 Lerna Road South, 61938 zip code and provides services such as chef-prepared meals, laundry services and continence management. Its license number is 5105272. Life's Journey Sl Mattoon offers assisted living not only to Mattoon residents, but also to all Coles county residents too.
Assisted Living near Charleston, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Northlake, IL
- Assisted Living in LaGrange Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Lemont, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Carbondale, IL
- Assisted Living in Olney, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in New Lenox, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
More senior living options in Charleston:
There are additional senior living options available to Charleston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Charleston, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Charleston, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Charleston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Charleston, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Charleston and Coles County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.