Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Charleston, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Charleston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Charleston ranks #2 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,495 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Charleston area can be priced as little as $1,979 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,158 per month. Assisted living in Charleston is more affordable when compared to costs in Coles county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,591 per month and ranges from $2,074 to $6,237. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $96 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Charleston compared to the ones located in other parts of Coles county.
- Arbor Rose Of Charleston
- Brookstone Estates Of Charleston
- Life's Journey Sl Mattoon
Arbor Rose Of Charleston provides assisted living care in Charleston, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 8 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1911 18th Street, in the 60920 area code inside Coles county, Arbor Rose Of Charleston assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Arbor Rose Of Charleston include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Arbor Rose Of Charleston has an active license by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5201600.
Brookstone Estates Of Charleston specializes in providing senior assisted living in Coles county, Illinois. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Charleston, IL and surrounding areas. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is located at 300 Lincoln Highway, 61920 zip code. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston provides amenities like: cafe, pharmacy services and library.
When looking for senior living in Mattoon, Illinois, you will find Life's Journey Sl Mattoon as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 300 Lerna Road South, 61938 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 5105272. Life's Journey Sl Mattoon offers assisted living not only to Mattoon residents, but also to all Coles county residents too.
Assisted Living near Charleston, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria, IL
- Assisted Living in Lombard, IL
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IL
- Assisted Living in Des Plaines, IL
- Assisted Living in Oswego, IL
- Assisted Living in Arcola, IL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in Barrington, IL
- Assisted Living in Rockford, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Romeoville, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
More senior living options in Charleston:
There are additional senior living options available to Charleston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Charleston, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Charleston, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Charleston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Charleston, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Charleston and Coles County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.