- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Illinois Assisted Living
- Charleston Assisted Living
3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Charleston, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Charleston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Charleston is ranked #2 out of 334 cities that we've reviewed in Illinois for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,495 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Charleston area can cost as little as $1,979 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,158 per month. Assisted living in Charleston is more affordable when compared to costs in Coles county, IL, which has a median cost of $3,591 per month and can range from $2,074 to $6,237. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $96 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Charleston compared to the ones located in other parts of Coles county.
- Brookstone Estates Of Charleston
- 3.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Arbor Rose Of Charleston
- Life's Journey Sl Mattoon
- 4.50 (18)
- Learn More
Brookstone Estates Of Charleston provides assisted living services in Charleston, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 retirees at a time. With a location at 300 Lincoln Highway, in the 61920 area code inside Coles county, Brookstone Estates Of Charleston assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brookstone Estates Of Charleston include supportive services, highly trained staff and help with daily living. Brookstone Estates Of Charleston is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5105009.
Arbor Rose Of Charleston specializes in providing assisted senior living in Coles county, Illinois. It includes a total of 8 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Arbor Rose Of Charleston is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Charleston, IL and surrounding areas. Arbor Rose Of Charleston is located at 1911 18th Street, 60920 zip code. Arbor Rose Of Charleston includes services like: a library room, a court yard and garden and a registered dietitian.
When looking for senior assisted living in Mattoon, Illinois, you will find Life's Journey Sl Mattoon as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 28 assisted living units. It is located at 300 Lerna Road South, 61938 zip code and provides services such as arts and crafts activities, laundry service and pet-friendly services. Its license number is 5105272. Life's Journey Sl Mattoon provides assisted living not only to Mattoon residents, but also to all Coles county residents as well.
All assisted living facilities in Charleston, IL:
Assisted Living near Charleston, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Decatur, IL
- Assisted Living in Carol Stream, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Carbondale, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland, IL
- Assisted Living in Breese, IL
- Assisted Living in Savoy, IL
- Assisted Living in Rockford, IL
- Assisted Living in Arlington Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Peru, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in Lemont, IL
- Assisted Living in Northlake, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
More senior living options in Charleston:
There are additional senior living options available to Charleston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Charleston, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Charleston, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Charleston, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Charleston that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Charleston, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Charleston and Coles County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.