4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kewanee, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Kewanee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Village Of Kewanee
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Liberty Village Of Geneseo
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Galva
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee provides assisted living care in Kewanee, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 35 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 141 Junior Ave South, in the 61443 area code inside Henry county, Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee include an arts & crafts studio, a court yard and garden and meals approved by a dietitian. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5100414.
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee specializes in providing assisted senior living in Henry county, Illinois. It includes a total of 39 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Kewanee, IL and surrounding areas. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is located at 860 Sunset Dr, 61443 zip code. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee includes services such as: fun arts & crafts, daily bed-making and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for assisted senior living in Geneseo, Illinois, you will find Liberty Village Of Geneseo as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 920 S Chicago St. , 61254 zip code and provides services such as community and cultural events, medication supervision and dementia care services. Its license number is 5100885. Liberty Village Of Geneseo provides assisted living not only to Geneseo residents, but also to all Henry county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Courtyard Estates Of Galva, situated at 1000 Courtyard Estates in the 61434 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Galva, Illinois. Courtyard Estates Of Galva has a total capacity of 32 elderly residents. It includes a cafe, private laundry services and scheduled bathroom reminders. Courtyard Estates Of Galva is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102733.
Assisted Living near Kewanee, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Moline, IL
- Assisted Living in Lemont, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Normal, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry, IL
- Assisted Living in Olney, IL
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in Morrison, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Shelbyville, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
More senior living options in Kewanee:
There are additional senior living options available to Kewanee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kewanee, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Kewanee, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kewanee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kewanee, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kewanee and Henry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.