4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kewanee, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Kewanee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Courtyard Village Of Kewanee
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Liberty Village Of Geneseo
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Galva
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee provides assisted living services in Kewanee, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 39 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 860 Sunset Dr, in the 61443 area code inside Henry county, Courtyard Village Of Kewanee assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Courtyard Village Of Kewanee include pharmacy service, daily bed-making and Alzheimer’s care services. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is fully licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5101537.
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee specializes in providing senior living in Henry county, Illinois. It includes a total of 35 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Kewanee, IL and surrounding areas. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is located at 141 Junior Ave South, 61443 zip code. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee provides services like: staff awake 24/7, private laundry services and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted senior living in Geneseo, Illinois, you will find Liberty Village Of Geneseo as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 920 S Chicago St. , 61254 zip code and includes services such as a pharmacy, a landscaped courtyard and regular health assessments. Its license number is 5100885. Liberty Village Of Geneseo provides assisted living not only to Geneseo residents, but also to all Henry county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Courtyard Estates Of Galva, located at 1000 Courtyard Estates in the 61434 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Galva, Illinois. Courtyard Estates Of Galva has a total capacity of 32 senior citizens. It provides an arts & crafts studio, walking paths and regular health assessments. Courtyard Estates Of Galva is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102733.
Assisted Living near Kewanee, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in Lombard, IL
- Assisted Living in Cicero, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Staunton, IL
- Assisted Living in Swansea, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Barrington, IL
- Assisted Living in New Lenox, IL
- Assisted Living in Washington, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Lemont, IL
- Assisted Living in Marion, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
More senior living options in Kewanee:
There are additional senior living options available to Kewanee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kewanee, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Kewanee, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kewanee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kewanee, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kewanee and Henry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.