4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kewanee, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Kewanee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Village Of Kewanee
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Galva
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Liberty Village Of Geneseo
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee provides assisted living services in Kewanee, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 35 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 141 Junior Ave South, in the 61443 area code inside Henry county, Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee include numerous educational activities, landscaped gardens and health checkups. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5100414.
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee specializes in providing senior living in Henry county, Illinois. It includes a total of 39 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Kewanee, IL and surrounding areas. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is located at 860 Sunset Dr, 61443 zip code. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee provides amenities such as: an arts & crafts studio, specialized intervention program and a registered dietitian.
When looking for assisted living in Galva, Illinois, you will find Courtyard Estates Of Galva as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 Courtyard Estates, 61434 zip code and provides services such as arts and crafts, walking and jogging paths and religious services. Its license number is 5102733. Courtyard Estates Of Galva provides assisted living not only to Galva residents, but also to all Henry county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Liberty Village Of Geneseo, located at 920 S Chicago St. in the 61254 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Geneseo, Illinois. Liberty Village Of Geneseo has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It offers numerous educational activities, weight management and help with daily living. Liberty Village Of Geneseo is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100885.
Assisted Living near Kewanee, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Barrington, IL
- Assisted Living in Normal, IL
- Assisted Living in Sterling, IL
- Assisted Living in Staunton, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in Northlake, IL
- Assisted Living in Shiloh, IL
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in Elgin, IL
- Assisted Living in Sycamore, IL
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Lombard, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
More senior living options in Kewanee:
There are additional senior living options available to Kewanee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kewanee, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Kewanee, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kewanee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kewanee, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kewanee and Henry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.