4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kewanee, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Kewanee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Courtyard Village Of Kewanee
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Galva
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
- Liberty Village Of Geneseo
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee provides assisted living care in Kewanee, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 39 older adults at a time. With a location at 860 Sunset Dr, in the 61443 area code inside Henry county, Courtyard Village Of Kewanee assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Courtyard Village Of Kewanee include scheduled transportation to appointments, a garden and court yard and Alzheimer’s care services. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5101537.
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee specializes in providing assisted senior living in Henry county, Illinois. It includes a total of 35 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Kewanee, IL and surrounding areas. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is located at 141 Junior Ave South, 61443 zip code. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee provides amenities such as: a library room, laundry and linen service and continence management.
When searching for senior living in Galva, Illinois, you will find Courtyard Estates Of Galva as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1000 Courtyard Estates, 61434 zip code and includes services such as 3 daily meals, a personal laundry service and a memory care program. Its license number is 5102733. Courtyard Estates Of Galva offers assisted living not only to Galva residents, but also to all Henry county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Liberty Village Of Geneseo, situated at 920 S Chicago St. in the 61254 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Geneseo, Illinois. Liberty Village Of Geneseo has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It includes numerous educational activities, highly trained staff and a staff dietitian. Liberty Village Of Geneseo is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100885.
Assisted Living near Kewanee, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Northbrook, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Bourbonnais, IL
- Assisted Living in Elgin, IL
- Assisted Living in Carthage, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Carbon, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Peru, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Silvis, IL
- Assisted Living in Moline, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Park, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
More senior living options in Kewanee:
There are additional senior living options available to Kewanee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kewanee, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Kewanee, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kewanee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kewanee, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kewanee and Henry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.