4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kewanee, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Kewanee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Courtyard Village Of Kewanee
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
- Liberty Village Of Geneseo
- 4.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Courtyard Estates Of Galva
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee provides assisted living services in Kewanee, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 39 seniors at a time. With a location at 860 Sunset Dr, in the 61443 area code inside Henry county, Courtyard Village Of Kewanee assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Courtyard Village Of Kewanee include arts and crafts activities, medication help and scheduled bathroom reminders. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is licensed by Illinois to provide senior living, with license number 5101537.
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee specializes in providing senior assisted living in Henry county, Illinois. It includes a total of 35 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Kewanee, IL and surrounding areas. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is located at 141 Junior Ave South, 61443 zip code. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee includes amenities such as: arts & crafts, a full-time nurse and continence care.
When searching for senior living in Geneseo, Illinois, you will find Liberty Village Of Geneseo as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 920 S Chicago St. , 61254 zip code and includes services such as a library room, personalized service plans and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 5100885. Liberty Village Of Geneseo offers assisted living not only to Geneseo residents, but also to all Henry county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Courtyard Estates Of Galva, situated at 1000 Courtyard Estates in the 61434 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Galva, Illinois. Courtyard Estates Of Galva has a total capacity of 32 older adults. It includes a reading area, medication supervision and a registered dietitian. Courtyard Estates Of Galva is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102733.
Assisted Living near Kewanee, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cicero, IL
- Assisted Living in Northlake, IL
- Assisted Living in Mt. Vernon, IL
- Assisted Living in Washington, IL
- Assisted Living in Mahomet, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Northbrook, IL
- Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
- Assisted Living in Shelbyville, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Springfield, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Shiloh, IL
- Assisted Living in Quincy, IL
- Assisted Living in Moline, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
More senior living options in Kewanee:
There are additional senior living options available to Kewanee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kewanee, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Kewanee, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kewanee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kewanee, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kewanee and Henry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.