Assisted Living in Kewanee, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Kewanee, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Kewanee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Courtyard Village Of Kewanee
- Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee
- Liberty Village Of Geneseo
- Courtyard Estates Of Galva
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee provides assisted living services in Kewanee, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 39 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 860 Sunset Dr, in the 61443 area code inside Henry county, Courtyard Village Of Kewanee assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Courtyard Village Of Kewanee include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Courtyard Village Of Kewanee has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5101537.
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee specializes in providing senior living in Henry county, Illinois. It includes a total of 35 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Kewanee, IL and surrounding areas. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is located at 141 Junior Ave South, 61443 zip code. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee includes services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Geneseo, Illinois, you will find Liberty Village Of Geneseo as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 920 S Chicago St. , 61254 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 5100885. Liberty Village Of Geneseo provides assisted living not only to Geneseo residents, but also to all Henry county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Courtyard Estates Of Galva, situated at 1000 Courtyard Estates in the 61434 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Galva, Illinois. Courtyard Estates Of Galva has a total capacity of 32 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Courtyard Estates Of Galva is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102733.
Assisted Living near Kewanee, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Quincy, IL
- Assisted Living in Orland Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Romeoville, IL
- Assisted Living in LaGrange Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Granite City, IL
- Assisted Living in Bourbonnais, IL
- Assisted Living in Arcola, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Des Plaines, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
More senior living options in Kewanee:
There are additional senior living options available to Kewanee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Kewanee, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Kewanee, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kewanee, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kewanee that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kewanee, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kewanee and Henry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.