4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Morrison, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Morrison, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Morrison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Windsor Manor Morrison
- 3.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Resthave Home Of Whiteside
- 4.25 (19)
- Learn More
- Avonlea Cottage/sterling
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
- Morningside Of Sterling
- 3.50 (23)
- Learn More
Windsor Manor Morrison provides assisted living care in Morrison, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 403 Scenic Street, in the 61270 area code inside Whiteside county, Windsor Manor Morrison assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Windsor Manor Morrison include arts and crafts activities, assistance with medications and memory care activities. Windsor Manor Morrison has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5104721.
Resthave Home Of Whiteside specializes in providing assisted living in Whiteside county, Illinois. It includes a total of 37 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Morrison, IL and surrounding areas. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is located at 408 Maple Ave. , 61270 zip code. Resthave Home Of Whiteside provides services like: on-site lectures and guest speakers, landscaped gardens and incontinence management.
When searching for assisted senior living in Sterling, Illinois, you will find Avonlea Cottage/sterling as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. It is located at 2201 E. Lefevre Rd, 61081 zip code and provides services such as caregivers available 24/7, falls management and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 5100158. Avonlea Cottage/sterling offers assisted living not only to Sterling residents, but also to all Whiteside county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Morningside Of Sterling, located at 2705 Avenue E in the 61081 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Sterling, Illinois. Morningside Of Sterling has a total capacity of 87 senior citizens. It provides a reading area, personal laundry and memory care activities. Morningside Of Sterling is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5105116.
Assisted Living near Morrison, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Savoy, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Crete, IL
- Assisted Living in Murphysboro, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in LaGrange Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Rockford, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
More senior living options in Morrison:
There are additional senior living options available to Morrison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Morrison, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Morrison, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Morrison, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Morrison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Morrison, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Morrison and Whiteside County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.