Assisted Living in Morrison, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Morrison, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Morrison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Windsor Manor Morrison
- Resthave Home Of Whiteside
- Morningside Of Sterling
- Avonlea Cottage/sterling
Windsor Manor Morrison provides assisted living services in Morrison, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 40 older adults at a time. With a location at 403 Scenic Street, in the 61270 area code inside Whiteside county, Windsor Manor Morrison assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Windsor Manor Morrison include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Windsor Manor Morrison is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5104721.
Resthave Home Of Whiteside specializes in providing assisted senior living in Whiteside county, Illinois. It includes a total of 37 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Morrison, IL and surrounding areas. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is located at 408 Maple Ave. , 61270 zip code. Resthave Home Of Whiteside includes amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy and extensive library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Sterling, Illinois, you will find Morningside Of Sterling as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 87 assisted living units. It is located at 2705 Avenue E, 61081 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 5105116. Morningside Of Sterling provides assisted living not only to Sterling residents, but also to all Whiteside county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Avonlea Cottage/sterling, located at 2201 E. Lefevre Rd in the 61081 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sterling, Illinois. Avonlea Cottage/sterling has a total capacity of 30 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Avonlea Cottage/sterling is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100158.
Assisted Living near Morrison, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Schaumburg, IL
- Assisted Living in Wheaton, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Assisted Living in Carol Stream, IL
- Assisted Living in Olney, IL
- Assisted Living in West Chicago, IL
- Assisted Living in Elgin, IL
- Assisted Living in Dixon, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Quincy, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in Edwardsville, IL
- Assisted Living in Hinsdale, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
More senior living options in Morrison:
There are additional senior living options available to Morrison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Morrison, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Morrison, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Morrison, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Morrison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Morrison, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Morrison and Whiteside County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.