4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Morrison, IL
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Morrison, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Morrison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Windsor Manor Morrison
- 3.50 (14)
- Learn More
- Resthave Home Of Whiteside
- 4.25 (19)
- Learn More
- Morningside Of Sterling
- 3.50 (23)
- Learn More
- Avonlea Cottage/sterling
- 4.00 (10)
- Learn More
Windsor Manor Morrison provides assisted living services in Morrison, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 40 seniors at a time. With a location at 403 Scenic Street, in the 61270 area code inside Whiteside county, Windsor Manor Morrison assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Windsor Manor Morrison include a library room, walking paths and a memory care program. Windsor Manor Morrison has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living services, with license number 5104721.
Resthave Home Of Whiteside specializes in providing assisted living in Whiteside county, Illinois. It includes a total of 37 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Morrison, IL and surrounding areas. Resthave Home Of Whiteside is located at 408 Maple Ave. , 61270 zip code. Resthave Home Of Whiteside includes amenities like: an arts & crafts studio, unique service plans and regular health assessments.
When searching for assisted living in Sterling, Illinois, you will find Morningside Of Sterling as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 87 assisted living units. It is located at 2705 Avenue E, 61081 zip code and includes services such as a library section, highly trained staff and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 5105116. Morningside Of Sterling offers assisted living not only to Sterling residents, but also to all Whiteside county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Avonlea Cottage/sterling, situated at 2201 E. Lefevre Rd in the 61081 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Sterling, Illinois. Avonlea Cottage/sterling has a total capacity of 30 seniors. It offers all snacks and meals, laundry service and an emergency alert system. Avonlea Cottage/sterling is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100158.
Assisted Living near Morrison, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Palos Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Oak Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Buffalo Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Elmhurst, IL
- Assisted Living in Aurora, IL
- Assisted Living in Homer Glen, IL
- Assisted Living in Crete, IL
- Assisted Living in Bloomington, IL
- Assisted Living in Mokena, IL
- Assisted Living in Godfrey, IL
- Assisted Living in Evanston, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Logan County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
More senior living options in Morrison:
There are additional senior living options available to Morrison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Morrison, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Morrison, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Morrison, IL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Morrison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Morrison, IL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Morrison and Whiteside County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.