Assisted Living in Greensburg, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Greensburg, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Greensburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heritage House Of Greensburg
- Aspen Place Health Campus
- Hickory Creek At Greensburg
- Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare
- Arbor Grove Village
- Crown Pointe Senior Living Community
Heritage House Of Greensburg provides assisted living services in Greensburg, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 100 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 410 Park Rd, in the 47240 area code inside Decatur county, Heritage House Of Greensburg assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage House Of Greensburg include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to appointments. Heritage House Of Greensburg is fully licensed by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 18-000117-1.
Aspen Place Health Campus specializes in providing assisted senior living in Decatur county, Indiana. It includes a total of 103 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Aspen Place Health Campus is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Greensburg, IN and surrounding areas. Aspen Place Health Campus is located at 2320 N Montgomery Road, 47240 zip code. Aspen Place Health Campus provides services like: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
When looking for assisted senior living in Greensburg, Indiana, you will find Hickory Creek At Greensburg as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 1620 N Lincoln St, 47240 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17-000244-1. Hickory Creek At Greensburg provides assisted living not only to Greensburg residents, but also to all Decatur county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare, situated at 950 N Lakeview Dr in the 47240 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Greensburg, Indiana. Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare has a total capacity of 86 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-011039-1.
Arbor Grove Village has a capacity of 83 elderly adults. Arbor Grove Village provides amenities that include: garden, theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1021 E Central Ave, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Greensburg, IN senior citizens. Arbor Grove Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000305-1.
Located at 1034 Crown Pointe Blvd, inside 47240 zip code area in Decatur county, Crown Pointe Senior Living Community provides assisted senior living to Greensburg, IN senior citizens and includes amenities such as housingkeeping, staff awake 24/7 and tailored service plans. Crown Pointe Senior Living Community can accommodate up to 43 seniors at a time. Crown Pointe Senior Living Community has official license # of 17-011914-1.
Assisted Living near Greensburg, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
More senior living options in Greensburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Greensburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Greensburg, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Greensburg, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Greensburg, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Greensburg, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Greensburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Greensburg, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Greensburg and Decatur County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.