3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Rensselaer, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rensselaer, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Rensselaer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rensselaer Care Center
- 4.00 (6)
- Learn More
- Franciscan Health Alternacare
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
- 3.75 (16)
- Learn More
Rensselaer Care Center provides assisted living services in Rensselaer, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 157 seniors at a time. With a location at 1309 E Grace St, in the 47978 area code inside Jasper county, Rensselaer Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Rensselaer Care Center include a reading area, a tailored service plan and dementia care services. Rensselaer Care Center is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-000185-1.
Franciscan Health Alternacare specializes in providing assisted living in Jasper county, Indiana. It includes a total of 21 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Franciscan Health Alternacare is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Rensselaer, IN and surrounding areas. Franciscan Health Alternacare is located at 1104 E Grace St, 47978 zip code. Franciscan Health Alternacare includes amenities like: arts & crafts, 24-hour security and incontinence assistance.
When looking for assisted senior living in Demotte, Indiana, you will find Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 111 assisted living units. It is located at 221 W Division St, 46310 zip code and includes services such as a barbershop, a garden and memory care services. Its license number is 18-010823-1. Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village offers assisted living not only to Demotte residents, but also to all Jasper county residents too.
Assisted Living near Rensselaer, Indiana
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
More senior living options in Rensselaer:
There are additional senior living options available to Rensselaer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rensselaer, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Rensselaer, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Rensselaer, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rensselaer, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rensselaer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rensselaer, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rensselaer and Jasper County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.