Assisted Living in Rensselaer, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rensselaer, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Rensselaer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Franciscan Health Alternacare
- Rensselaer Care Center
- Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
Franciscan Health Alternacare provides assisted living services in Rensselaer, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 21 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1104 E Grace St, in the 47978 area code inside Jasper county, Franciscan Health Alternacare assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Franciscan Health Alternacare include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Franciscan Health Alternacare is licensed by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 16-005072-1.
Rensselaer Care Center specializes in providing assisted living in Jasper county, Indiana. It includes a total of 157 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Rensselaer Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Rensselaer, IN and surrounding areas. Rensselaer Care Center is located at 1309 E Grace St, 47978 zip code. Rensselaer Care Center provides services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for senior living in Demotte, Indiana, you will find Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 111 assisted living units. It is located at 221 W Division St, 46310 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 18-010823-1. Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village offers assisted living not only to Demotte residents, but also to all Jasper county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Rensselaer, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
More senior living options in Rensselaer:
There are additional senior living options available to Rensselaer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rensselaer, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Rensselaer, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Rensselaer, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rensselaer, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rensselaer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rensselaer, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rensselaer and Jasper County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.