3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Rensselaer, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Rensselaer, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Rensselaer assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Franciscan Health Alternacare
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Rensselaer Care Center
- 4.00 (6)
- Learn More
- Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village
- 3.75 (16)
- Learn More
Franciscan Health Alternacare provides assisted living services in Rensselaer, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 21 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1104 E Grace St, in the 47978 area code inside Jasper county, Franciscan Health Alternacare assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Franciscan Health Alternacare include community and cultural events, medication supervision and Alzheimer’s care services. Franciscan Health Alternacare is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 16-005072-1.
Rensselaer Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Jasper county, Indiana. It includes a total of 157 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Rensselaer Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Rensselaer, IN and surrounding areas. Rensselaer Care Center is located at 1309 E Grace St, 47978 zip code. Rensselaer Care Center provides amenities such as: arts and crafts activities, laundry and linen service and a staff dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Demotte, Indiana, you will find Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 111 assisted living units. It is located at 221 W Division St, 46310 zip code and provides services such as a beauty shop, medication administration and incontinence management. Its license number is 18-010823-1. Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village provides assisted living not only to Demotte residents, but also to all Jasper county residents too.
Assisted Living near Rensselaer, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in LOWELL, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
More senior living options in Rensselaer:
There are additional senior living options available to Rensselaer elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Rensselaer, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Rensselaer, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Rensselaer, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Rensselaer, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Rensselaer that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Rensselaer, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Rensselaer and Jasper County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.