Assisted Living in Winchester, IN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Winchester, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Winchester assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre
- Randolph Nursing Home
- Gi-xxxiv Summers Pointe Operator
- Parker Health Care & Rehabilitation Center
Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre provides assisted living care in Winchester, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 58 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 160 N Middle School Rd, in the 47394 area code inside Randolph county, Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre has an active license by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 17-000532-1.
Randolph Nursing Home specializes in providing assisted living in Randolph county, Indiana. It includes a total of 94 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Randolph Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Winchester, IN and surrounding areas. Randolph Nursing Home is located at 701 S Oak St, 47394 zip code. Randolph Nursing Home provides amenities such as: barbershop, pharmacy service and reading area.
When searching for senior assisted living in Winchester, Indiana, you will find Gi-xxxiv Summers Pointe Operator as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 1 Sunset Drive, 47394 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 17-013838-1. Gi-xxxiv Summers Pointe Operator offers assisted living not only to Winchester residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Parker Health Care & Rehabilitation Center, located at 359 Randolph St in the 47368 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Parker City, Indiana. Parker Health Care & Rehabilitation Center has a total capacity of 98 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and dining. Parker Health Care & Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000419-1.
Assisted Living near Winchester, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in DYER, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
More senior living options in Winchester:
There are additional senior living options available to Winchester elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Winchester, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Winchester, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Winchester, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Winchester that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Winchester, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Winchester and Randolph County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.