Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Keosauqua, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Keosauqua assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Keosauqua Health Care Center
- Center Village Of Tenco
- Village Terrace Assisted Living
Keosauqua Health Care Center provides assisted living care in Keosauqua, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 66 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 819 Country Lane Road, in the 52565 area code inside Van Buren county, Keosauqua Health Care Center assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Keosauqua Health Care Center include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Keosauqua Health Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 078866.
Center Village Of Tenco specializes in providing senior assisted living in Van Buren county, Iowa. It includes a total of 15 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Center Village Of Tenco is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Keosauqua, IA and surrounding areas. Center Village Of Tenco is located at 19248 Maple Avenue, 52565 zip code. Center Village Of Tenco provides services like: beauty shop, pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted living in Keosauqua, Iowa, you will find Village Terrace Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 302 Franklin, 52565 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0174. Village Terrace Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Keosauqua residents, but also to all Van Buren county residents too.
Assisted Living near Keosauqua, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
More senior living options in Keosauqua:
There are additional senior living options available to Keosauqua elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Keosauqua, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Keosauqua, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Keosauqua, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Keosauqua that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Keosauqua, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Keosauqua and Van Buren County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.