4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Dodge City, KS
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Dodge City, KS area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kansas seniors. Dodge City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Manor Of The Plains
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
- Brookdale Dodge City
- 3.50 (23)
- Learn More
- Rl Dodge City I
- 4.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Hill Top House
- 4.75 (3)
- Learn More
Manor Of The Plains provides assisted living care in Dodge City, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 200 Campus Dr, in the 67801 area code inside Ford county, Manor Of The Plains assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Manor Of The Plains include caregivers available 24/7, outdoor walking grounds and an emergency alert system. Manor Of The Plains has an active license by Kansas to provide assisted living care, with license number N029005.
Brookdale Dodge City specializes in providing assisted living in Ford county, Kansas. It includes a total of 45 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Brookdale Dodge City is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Dodge City, KS and surrounding areas. Brookdale Dodge City is located at 2400 N 14th Ave, 67801 zip code. Brookdale Dodge City includes amenities like: housekeeping, medication monitoring and continence care.
When searching for assisted senior living in Dodge City, Kansas, you will find Rl Dodge City I as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 2800 6th Street, 67801 zip code and includes services such as a reading area, unique service plans and meals approved by a dietitian. Its license number is B029001. Rl Dodge City I offers assisted living not only to Dodge City residents, but also to all Ford county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Hill Top House, located at 505 W Elm St in the 67834 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Bucklin, Kansas. Hill Top House has a total capacity of 32 older adults. It offers scheduled transportation, a personal laundry service and continence management. Hill Top House is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N029004.
Assisted Living near Dodge City, Kansas
- Assisted Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Assisted Living in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH CENTER, KS
- Assisted Living in SHAWNEE, KS
- Assisted Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Assisted Living in OLATHE, KS
- Assisted Living in DERBY, KS
- Assisted Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Assisted Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Assisted Living in ATCHISON, KS
- Assisted Living in EMPORIA, KS
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Assisted Living in HOLTON, KS
- Assisted Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, KS
- Assisted Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Assisted Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Assisted Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Assisted Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Assisted Living in BARTON County, KS
- Assisted Living in RILEY County, KS
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, KS
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, KS
More senior living options in Dodge City:
There are additional senior living options available to Dodge City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Dodge City, KS can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Dodge City, KS that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Dodge City, KS
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Dodge City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Dodge City, KS assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Dodge City and Ford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.