3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Morehead, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Morehead, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Morehead assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- St Claire Medical Center
- 4.25 (10)
- Learn More
- Cave Run Manor
- Life Care Center Of Morehead
- 3.50 (11)
- Learn More
St Claire Medical Center provides assisted living care in Morehead, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 222 Medical Circle, in the 40351 area code inside Rowan county, St Claire Medical Center assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by St Claire Medical Center include a beauty and barber shop, laundry services and memory care services. St Claire Medical Center is licensed by Kentucky to provide assisted living care, with license number 100704.
Cave Run Manor specializes in providing senior living in Rowan county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 16 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Cave Run Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Morehead, KY and surrounding areas. Cave Run Manor is located at 1100 Ky Hwy 801 South, 40351 zip code. Cave Run Manor includes services such as: 3 daily meals, a personal laundry service and incontinence management.
When searching for senior living in Morehead, Kentucky, you will find Life Care Center Of Morehead as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 97 assisted living units. It is located at 933 North Tolliver Road, 40351 zip code and provides services such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, weight management and a registered dietitian. Its license number is 100376. Life Care Center Of Morehead provides assisted living not only to Morehead residents, but also to all Rowan county residents too.
Assisted Living near Morehead, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in VILLA HILLS, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in GLASGOW, KY
- Assisted Living in MURRAY, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in BARDSTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in FLATWOODS, KY
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAVES County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in SCOTT County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in NELSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in MUHLENBERG County, KY
More senior living options in Morehead:
There are additional senior living options available to Morehead elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Morehead, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Morehead, KY will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Morehead, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Morehead, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Morehead that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Morehead, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Morehead and Rowan County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.