3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Versailles, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Versailles, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Versailles assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
VERSAILLES is ranked #26 out of 176 cities that we've reviewed in Kentucky for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,844 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the VERSAILLES area can be priced as little as $2,328 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $6,316 per month. Assisted living in VERSAILLES is less affordable when priced against WOODFORD county, KY, which has a median cost of $3,822 per month and ranges from $2,329 to $6,283. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $22 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in VERSAILLES compared to the ones located in other parts of WOODFORD county.
- Daisy Hill Senior Living
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Taylor Manor Nursing Home
- 4.50 (21)
- Learn More
- The Homeplace At Midway
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
Daisy Hill Senior Living provides assisted living care in Versailles, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 45 seniors at a time. With a location at 1001 Crossfield Drive, in the 40383 area code inside Woodford county, Daisy Hill Senior Living assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Daisy Hill Senior Living include social activities, assistance with medications and Alzheimer’s care services.
Taylor Manor Nursing Home specializes in providing senior living in Woodford county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 40 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Taylor Manor Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Versailles, KY and surrounding areas. Taylor Manor Nursing Home is located at 300 Berry Avenue, 40383 zip code. Taylor Manor Nursing Home includes amenities like: a cafe, walking paths and Alzheimer’s care services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Midway, Kentucky, you will find The Homeplace At Midway as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 101 Sexton Way, 40347 zip code and provides services such as a reading area, a landscaped courtyard and health checkups. Its license number is 101207. The Homeplace At Midway provides assisted living not only to Midway residents, but also to all Woodford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Versailles, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, KY
- Assisted Living in MOREHEAD, KY
- Assisted Living in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in PINEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, KY
- Assisted Living in PADUCAH, KY
- Assisted Living in BENTON, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BULLITT County, KY
- Assisted Living in GRAVES County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in MARION County, KY
More senior living options in Versailles:
There are additional senior living options available to Versailles elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Versailles, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Versailles, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Versailles, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Versailles that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Versailles, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Versailles and Woodford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.