- Senior Living
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Kentucky Assisted Living
- VERSAILLES Assisted Living
3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Versailles, KY
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Versailles, KY area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Kentucky seniors. Versailles assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
VERSAILLES is ranked #26 out of 176 cities that we've reviewed in Kentucky for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,844 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the VERSAILLES area can be priced as little as $2,328 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $6,316 per month. Assisted living in VERSAILLES is less affordable when priced against WOODFORD county, KY, which has a median cost of $3,822 per month and can range from $2,329 to $6,283. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $22 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in VERSAILLES compared to the ones located in other parts of WOODFORD county.
- Daisy Hill Senior Living
- 3.75 (4)
- Learn More
- Taylor Manor Nursing Home
- 4.50 (21)
- Learn More
- The Homeplace At Midway
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
Daisy Hill Senior Living provides assisted living care in Versailles, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 45 seniors at a time. With a location at 1001 Crossfield Drive, in the 40383 area code inside Woodford county, Daisy Hill Senior Living assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Daisy Hill Senior Living include a barber and beauty shop, a full-time nurse and continence care.
Taylor Manor Nursing Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Woodford county, Kentucky. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for elderly adults. Taylor Manor Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Versailles, KY and surrounding areas. Taylor Manor Nursing Home is located at 300 Berry Avenue, 40383 zip code. Taylor Manor Nursing Home provides amenities like: a bistro, medication administration and Alzheimer’s care services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Midway, Kentucky, you will find The Homeplace At Midway as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 34 assisted living units. It is located at 101 Sexton Way, 40347 zip code and includes services such as a reading area, assistance with medications and pet-friendly services. Its license number is 101207. The Homeplace At Midway provides assisted living not only to Midway residents, but also to all Woodford county residents as well.
All assisted living facilities in Versailles, KY:
Assisted Living near Versailles, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISONVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD, KY
- Assisted Living in PINEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MAYSVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, KY
- Assisted Living in NICHOLASVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in PROSPECT, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, KY
- Assisted Living in BARDSTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in BEREA, KY
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, KY
- Assisted Living in WHITLEY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in NELSON County, KY
More senior living options in Versailles:
There are additional senior living options available to Versailles elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Versailles, KY can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Versailles, KY that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Versailles, KY
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Versailles that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Versailles, KY assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Versailles and Woodford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.