Assisted Living in Winterport, ME
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Winterport, ME area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Maine seniors. Winterport assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane
- Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1
- Commons At Tall Pines
- Tall Pines Adult Day Program
- Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp
- Residence At Tall Pines
- Deborah Lincoln House
- Boardman Cottage
- Bayview Manor
- Harbor Hill Center
Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane provides assisted living care in Winterport, Maine. With a location at 19 Souder Station Ln, in the 04008 area code inside Waldo county, Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane is licensed by Maine to provide assisted living, with license number RCC2128.
Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1 specializes in providing senior assisted living in Waldo county, Maine. Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1 is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Winterport, ME and surrounding areas. Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1 is located at 984 N Main St, 04930 zip code. Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1 includes services like: cafe, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When looking for assisted living in Belfast, Maine, you will find Commons At Tall Pines as an excellent upscale senior care option. It is located at 34 Martin Ln, 03909 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is RCD37183. Commons At Tall Pines offers assisted living not only to Belfast residents, but also to all Waldo county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Tall Pines Adult Day Program, located at 24 Martin Ln in the 04072 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Belfast, Maine. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Tall Pines Adult Day Program is licensed with Maine and its license number is ADS2159.
Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp provides amenities that include: garden and court yard, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 18 Merriam Rd, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Belfast, ME older adults. Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp is licensed with Maine and its license number is ADS1131.
Located at 24 Martin Ln, inside 04258 zip code area in Waldo county, Residence At Tall Pines provides assisted senior living to Belfast, ME senior citizens and includes amenities such as vacuuming and dusting, staff awake 24/7 and personalized service plans. Residence At Tall Pines has official license # of ALP2160.
Located at 60 Cedar St, Belfast, Maine, 04606, Deborah Lincoln House will help any Waldo county senior with everyday tasks and provides services like all-day snacks, walking and jogging paths, and help with medications. Its license number is RCC265.
Older adults looking for senior assisted living in Islesboro, Maine will find Boardman Cottage, located at 131 Main Rd inside 04073 zip code as a wonderful option for all of their care needs. Maine records show that Boardman Cottage has a license number of RCD1793. With services that include specialized intervention program, incontinence assistance and dietary requirements accommodation, Boardman Cottage will be a perfect choice for any senior citizens.
With a location at 45 West Main Street in Waldo county, Bayview Manor excels at providing assisted care services for older adults in Searsport, ME as well as those who live in surrounding cities. Bayview Manor includes amenities such as dementia-friendly dining menu, massage therapy service and regular health assessment. Bayview Manor has an official license to provide senior living for Waldo, ME residents, with license # PND76.
Harbor Hill Center, located at 2 Footbridge Rd provides assisted living and care in Belfast, Maine and provides services and amenities such as laundry, 3 meals per day and internet access. Harbor Hill Center is licensed to provide assisted senior living services in Belfast, Maine, with license # RCD22472.
Assisted Living near Winterport, Maine
- Assisted Living in YARMOUTH, ME
- Assisted Living in BREWER, ME
- Assisted Living in RUMFORD, ME
- Assisted Living in CALAIS, ME
- Assisted Living in MACHIAS, ME
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, ME
- Assisted Living in GARDINER, ME
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN, ME
- Assisted Living in WESTBROOK, ME
- Assisted Living in GREENE, ME
- Assisted Living in PATTEN, ME
- Assisted Living in WARREN, ME
- Assisted Living in LIMERICK, ME
- Assisted Living in NEWCASTLE, ME
- Assisted Living in NORWAY, ME
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, ME
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, ME
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, ME
- Assisted Living in WALDO County, ME
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, ME
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, ME
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, ME
- Assisted Living in SAGADAHOC County, ME
- Assisted Living in YORK County, ME
- Assisted Living in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
- Assisted Living in ANDROSCOGGIN County, ME
- Assisted Living in KENNEBEC County, ME
- Assisted Living in AROOSTOOK County, ME
- Assisted Living in OXFORD County, ME
- Assisted Living in PENOBSCOT County, ME