Assisted Living in Brookline, MA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Brookline, MA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Massachusetts seniors. Brookline assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Goddard House
- Care One At Brookline
- Boylston Place At Chestnut Hill
Goddard House provides assisted living care in Brookline, Massachusetts. It can accommodate a maximum of 35 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 165 Chestnut Street, in the 02445 area code inside Kings county, Goddard House assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Goddard House include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Care One At Brookline specializes in providing senior living in Norfolk county, Massachusetts. It includes a total of 120 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Care One At Brookline is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Brookline, MA and surrounding areas. Care One At Brookline is located at 99 Park Street, 02146 zip code. Care One At Brookline provides amenities like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for senior assisted living in Brookline, Massachusetts, you will find Boylston Place At Chestnut Hill as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. It is located at 615 Heath Street, 02467 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Boylston Place At Chestnut Hill offers assisted living not only to Brookline residents, but also to all Norfolk county residents too.
Assisted Living near Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Springfield, MA
- Assisted Living in Brewster, MA
- Assisted Living in Blackstone, MA
- Assisted Living in Lee, MA
- Assisted Living in Fall River, MA
- Assisted Living in Brighton, MA
- Assisted Living in Boston, MA
- Assisted Living in Brockton, MA
- Assisted Living in Wilbraham, MA
- Assisted Living in Revere, MA
- Assisted Living in Cohasset, MA
- Assisted Living in Danvers, MA
- Assisted Living in Arlington, MA
- Assisted Living in Scituate, MA
- Assisted Living in Williamstown, MA
- Assisted Living in Norfolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Essex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, MA
- Assisted Living in Bristol County, MA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, MA
- Assisted Living in Worcester County, MA
- Assisted Living in Berkshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Barnstable County, MA
- Assisted Living in Dukes County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampden County, MA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, MA
More senior living options in Brookline:
There are additional senior living options available to Brookline elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Brookline, MA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Brookline, MA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brookline, MA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brookline that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brookline, MA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brookline and Kings County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.