4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Wargo's Manor
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Three Oaks Afc
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
Wargo's Manor provides assisted living services in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 12 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 808 Chestnut, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Wargo's Manor assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Wargo's Manor include a studio for arts and crafts, a personal laundry service and health checkups. Wargo's Manor is fully licensed by Michigan to provide assisted living, with license number AM200008077.
Jones Lake Afc Home specializes in providing assisted living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 6 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Jones Lake Afc Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Jones Lake Afc Home is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code. Jones Lake Afc Home provides services such as: an extensive library, a landscaped courtyard and a memory care program.
When searching for senior assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Northern Pines Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 130 Mary Ann Street, 49738 zip code and provides services such as supportive services, landscaped gardens and a registered dietitian. Its license number is AL200337124. Northern Pines Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily living, Three Oaks Afc, located at 1086 S Ausable Trail in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Grayling, Michigan. Three Oaks Afc has a total capacity of 6 elderly residents. It provides a studio for arts and crafts, medication administration and dementia care services. Three Oaks Afc is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS200318736.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in SPRING LAKE, MI
- Assisted Living in ST. LOUIS, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO, MI
- Assisted Living in MASON, MI
- Assisted Living in BURTON, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON LAKE, MI
- Assisted Living in WHITEHALL, MI
- Assisted Living in HEMLOCK, MI
- Assisted Living in HASTINGS, MI
- Assisted Living in BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, MI
- Assisted Living in BROWNSTOWN, MI
- Assisted Living in SOUTH LYON, MI
- Assisted Living in EASTPOINTE, MI
- Assisted Living in UTICA, MI
- Assisted Living in NORTH MUSKEGON, MI
- Assisted Living in OTSEGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in CHARLEVOIX County, MI
- Assisted Living in GLADWIN County, MI
- Assisted Living in CLARE County, MI
- Assisted Living in ALLEGAN County, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO County, MI
- Assisted Living in MUSKEGON County, MI
- Assisted Living in ROSCOMMON County, MI
- Assisted Living in LEELANAU County, MI
- Assisted Living in ARENAC County, MI
- Assisted Living in MISSAUKEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in WASHTENAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in MONTMORENCY County, MI
- Assisted Living in OAKLAND County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.