4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Three Oaks Afc
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Wargo's Manor
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
Three Oaks Afc provides assisted living care in Grayling, Michigan. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 retirees at a time. With a location at 1086 S Ausable Trail, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Three Oaks Afc assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Three Oaks Afc include a reading section, help with medications and continence management. Three Oaks Afc is fully licensed by Michigan to provide assisted living services, with license number AS200318736.
Northern Pines Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 20 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Northern Pines Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Northern Pines Assisted Living is located at 130 Mary Ann Street, 49738 zip code. Northern Pines Assisted Living includes services such as: arts and crafts, personalized service plan and a staff dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Jones Lake Afc Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code and includes services such as community dining, private laundry service and a memory care program. Its license number is AS200263280. Jones Lake Afc Home offers assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Wargo's Manor, situated at 808 Chestnut in the 49738 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Grayling, Michigan. Wargo's Manor has a total capacity of 12 seniors. It includes staff awake 24/7, a personal laundry service and an emergency alert system. Wargo's Manor is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AM200008077.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in HASTINGS, MI
- Assisted Living in FARWELL, MI
- Assisted Living in ST CLAIR, MI
- Assisted Living in SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- Assisted Living in KIMBALL, MI
- Assisted Living in BELDING, MI
- Assisted Living in WARREN, MI
- Assisted Living in MARYSVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in THREE RIVERS, MI
- Assisted Living in ANN ARBOR, MI
- Assisted Living in BRIDGMAN, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO, MI
- Assisted Living in ST. JOSEPH, MI
- Assisted Living in ST JOHNS, MI
- Assisted Living in CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Assisted Living in LUCE County, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in GRAND TRAVERSE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MARQUETTE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MONTCALM County, MI
- Assisted Living in SANILAC County, MI
- Assisted Living in KENT County, MI
- Assisted Living in MENOMINEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in ISABELLA County, MI
- Assisted Living in EATON County, MI
- Assisted Living in GRATIOT County, MI
- Assisted Living in TUSCOLA County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACOMB County, MI
- Assisted Living in SCHOOLCRAFT County, MI
- Assisted Living in KALKASKA County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.