Assisted Living in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- Three Oaks Afc
- Wargo's Manor
- Jones Lake Afc Home
Northern Pines Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Grayling, Michigan. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 older adults at a time. With a location at 130 Mary Ann Street, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Northern Pines Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Northern Pines Assisted Living include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Northern Pines Assisted Living has an active license by Michigan to provide assisted living services, with license number AL200337124.
Three Oaks Afc specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Three Oaks Afc is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Three Oaks Afc is located at 1086 S Ausable Trail, 49738 zip code. Three Oaks Afc includes amenities such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library section.
When looking for assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Wargo's Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 808 Chestnut, 49738 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is AM200008077. Wargo's Manor offers assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Jones Lake Afc Home, situated at 3464 Jones Lake Road in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Grayling, Michigan. Jones Lake Afc Home has a total capacity of 6 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Jones Lake Afc Home is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS200263280.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in CLIO, MI
- Assisted Living in GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Assisted Living in HUDSONVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in BYRON CENTER, MI
- Assisted Living in SEARS, MI
- Assisted Living in UTICA, MI
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, MI
- Assisted Living in MONTROSE, MI
- Assisted Living in BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI
- Assisted Living in BELLEVUE, MI
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, MI
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI
- Assisted Living in ISHPEMING, MI
- Assisted Living in JONESVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in FARWELL, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in LUCE County, MI
- Assisted Living in OTSEGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in GENESEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in CHIPPEWA County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACOMB County, MI
- Assisted Living in GOGEBIC County, MI
- Assisted Living in ANTRIM County, MI
- Assisted Living in EMMET County, MI
- Assisted Living in LENAWEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in LEELANAU County, MI
- Assisted Living in SANILAC County, MI
- Assisted Living in PRESQUE ISLE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MISSAUKEE County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.