4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Three Oaks Afc
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Wargo's Manor
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
Three Oaks Afc provides assisted living services in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 6 older adults at a time. With a location at 1086 S Ausable Trail, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Three Oaks Afc assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Three Oaks Afc include 24-hour awake staff, 24/7 supervision and dementia care services. Three Oaks Afc has an active license by Michigan to provide senior living, with license number AS200318736.
Wargo's Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Wargo's Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Wargo's Manor is located at 808 Chestnut, 49738 zip code. Wargo's Manor provides services like: a cafe, laundry services and meals approved by a dietitian.
When looking for assisted senior living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Northern Pines Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 130 Mary Ann Street, 49738 zip code and provides services such as fitness activities, personalized service plans and emergency pendants. Its license number is AL200337124. Northern Pines Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Jones Lake Afc Home, located at 3464 Jones Lake Road in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Grayling, Michigan. Jones Lake Afc Home has a total capacity of 6 elderly residents. It includes a fitness center, a tailored service plan and continence care. Jones Lake Afc Home is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS200263280.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in FLUSHING, MI
- Assisted Living in NEW BALTIMORE, MI
- Assisted Living in KIMBALL, MI
- Assisted Living in CENTREVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in COOPERSVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in ST. IGNACE, MI
- Assisted Living in BELLEVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in ORTONVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in CHEBOYGAN, MI
- Assisted Living in UTICA, MI
- Assisted Living in WARREN, MI
- Assisted Living in EDMORE, MI
- Assisted Living in DELTON, MI
- Assisted Living in NEWBERRY, MI
- Assisted Living in MONTROSE, MI
- Assisted Living in TUSCOLA County, MI
- Assisted Living in VAN BUREN County, MI
- Assisted Living in NEWAYGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, MI
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, MI
- Assisted Living in OTSEGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in CALHOUN County, MI
- Assisted Living in LENAWEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MI
- Assisted Living in IONIA County, MI
- Assisted Living in EMMET County, MI
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in WASHTENAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MI
- Assisted Living in BAY County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.