4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Wargo's Manor
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Three Oaks Afc
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
Wargo's Manor provides assisted living services in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 12 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 808 Chestnut, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Wargo's Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Wargo's Manor include an extensive library, assistance with medications and continence management. Wargo's Manor is licensed by Michigan to provide assisted living care, with license number AM200008077.
Jones Lake Afc Home specializes in providing assisted living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 6 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Jones Lake Afc Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Jones Lake Afc Home is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code. Jones Lake Afc Home provides services like: a daily fitness programs, medication supervision and bathroom reminders.
When looking for senior assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Three Oaks Afc as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 1086 S Ausable Trail, 49738 zip code and includes services such as vacuuming and dusting, falls management and a registered dietitian. Its license number is AS200318736. Three Oaks Afc provides assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Northern Pines Assisted Living, situated at 130 Mary Ann Street in the 49738 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Grayling, Michigan. Northern Pines Assisted Living has a total capacity of 20 older adults. It offers a barber and beauty shop, help with medications and faith-based services. Northern Pines Assisted Living is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AL200337124.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in HASTINGS, MI
- Assisted Living in WHITEHALL, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW, MI
- Assisted Living in OKEMOS, MI
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, MI
- Assisted Living in STURGIS, MI
- Assisted Living in BURTON, MI
- Assisted Living in CANTON, MI
- Assisted Living in YPSILANTI, MI
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, MI
- Assisted Living in GRAND LEDGE, MI
- Assisted Living in MT CLEMENS, MI
- Assisted Living in WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI
- Assisted Living in KINGSFORD, MI
- Assisted Living in MASON, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO County, MI
- Assisted Living in CHIPPEWA County, MI
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, MI
- Assisted Living in ISABELLA County, MI
- Assisted Living in EATON County, MI
- Assisted Living in CLARE County, MI
- Assisted Living in LAPEER County, MI
- Assisted Living in ALLEGAN County, MI
- Assisted Living in ONTONAGON County, MI
- Assisted Living in OGEMAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in MONTCALM County, MI
- Assisted Living in OCEANA County, MI
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MI
- Assisted Living in MECOSTA County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.