4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Wargo's Manor
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Three Oaks Afc
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
Wargo's Manor provides assisted living care in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 12 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 808 Chestnut, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Wargo's Manor assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Wargo's Manor include social activities, private laundry service and scheduled bathroom reminders. Wargo's Manor is fully licensed by Michigan to provide senior living, with license number AM200008077.
Jones Lake Afc Home specializes in providing assisted living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Jones Lake Afc Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Jones Lake Afc Home is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code. Jones Lake Afc Home includes services such as: staff awake 24/7, personalized service plan and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Northern Pines Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 130 Mary Ann Street, 49738 zip code and provides services such as arts & crafts, outdoor walking grounds and faith-based services. Its license number is AL200337124. Northern Pines Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Three Oaks Afc, located at 1086 S Ausable Trail in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Grayling, Michigan. Three Oaks Afc has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It offers an arts & crafts studio, laundry service and bathroom reminders. Three Oaks Afc is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS200318736.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE, MI
- Assisted Living in WYOMING, MI
- Assisted Living in BELLEVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON, MI
- Assisted Living in MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, MI
- Assisted Living in HOLLY, MI
- Assisted Living in ATTICA, MI
- Assisted Living in ARMADA, MI
- Assisted Living in MANCELONA, MI
- Assisted Living in CHEBOYGAN, MI
- Assisted Living in MARQUETTE, MI
- Assisted Living in HOLT, MI
- Assisted Living in BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI
- Assisted Living in BIG RAPIDS, MI
- Assisted Living in BAY County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACOMB County, MI
- Assisted Living in GENESEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MANISTEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA County, MI
- Assisted Living in VAN BUREN County, MI
- Assisted Living in MISSAUKEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MENOMINEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON County, MI
- Assisted Living in MARQUETTE County, MI
- Assisted Living in TUSCOLA County, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in EMMET County, MI
- Assisted Living in GRAND TRAVERSE County, MI
- Assisted Living in CHARLEVOIX County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.