Assisted Living in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Three Oaks Afc
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- Wargo's Manor
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
Three Oaks Afc provides assisted living care in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 6 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1086 S Ausable Trail, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Three Oaks Afc assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Three Oaks Afc include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Three Oaks Afc is licensed by Michigan to provide senior living, with license number AS200318736.
Jones Lake Afc Home specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 6 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Jones Lake Afc Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Jones Lake Afc Home is located at 3464 Jones Lake Road, 49738 zip code. Jones Lake Afc Home includes amenities like: cafe, pharmacy services and reading section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Wargo's Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 808 Chestnut, 49738 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is AM200008077. Wargo's Manor provides assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Northern Pines Assisted Living, located at 130 Mary Ann Street in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Grayling, Michigan. Northern Pines Assisted Living has a total capacity of 20 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Northern Pines Assisted Living is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AL200337124.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in CASS CITY, MI
- Assisted Living in WHITE CLOUD, MI
- Assisted Living in HEMLOCK, MI
- Assisted Living in ANN ARBOR, MI
- Assisted Living in ROMULUS, MI
- Assisted Living in THREE RIVERS, MI
- Assisted Living in FREELAND, MI
- Assisted Living in BELDING, MI
- Assisted Living in BRIDGMAN, MI
- Assisted Living in GOODRICH, MI
- Assisted Living in ALPENA, MI
- Assisted Living in LAPEER, MI
- Assisted Living in HOWELL, MI
- Assisted Living in FLUSHING, MI
- Assisted Living in SPRING LAKE, MI
- Assisted Living in WASHTENAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in ONTONAGON County, MI
- Assisted Living in GOGEBIC County, MI
- Assisted Living in ARENAC County, MI
- Assisted Living in CALHOUN County, MI
- Assisted Living in LEELANAU County, MI
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MI
- Assisted Living in MENOMINEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in GLADWIN County, MI
- Assisted Living in OTSEGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in LENAWEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, MI
- Assisted Living in ROSCOMMON County, MI
- Assisted Living in MASON County, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.