4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Grayling, MI area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Michigan seniors. Grayling assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Northern Pines Assisted Living
- 4.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Wargo's Manor
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Three Oaks Afc
- 4.75 (9)
- Learn More
- Jones Lake Afc Home
- 3.50 (9)
- Learn More
Northern Pines Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Grayling, Michigan. It can house a maximum of 20 seniors at a time. With a location at 130 Mary Ann Street, in the 49738 area code inside Crawford county, Northern Pines Assisted Living assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Northern Pines Assisted Living include fitness activities, assistance with medications and religious services. Northern Pines Assisted Living is fully licensed by Michigan to provide assisted living care, with license number AL200337124.
Wargo's Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crawford county, Michigan. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Wargo's Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Grayling, MI and surrounding areas. Wargo's Manor is located at 808 Chestnut, 49738 zip code. Wargo's Manor provides services such as: a library area, medication monitoring and a memory care program.
When looking for senior assisted living in Grayling, Michigan, you will find Three Oaks Afc as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 1086 S Ausable Trail, 49738 zip code and includes services such as a reading section, laundry services and memory care services. Its license number is AS200318736. Three Oaks Afc offers assisted living not only to Grayling residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Jones Lake Afc Home, situated at 3464 Jones Lake Road in the 49738 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Grayling, Michigan. Jones Lake Afc Home has a total capacity of 6 elderly residents. It includes a studio for arts & crafts, a personal laundry service and religious services. Jones Lake Afc Home is licensed with Michigan and its license number is AS200263280.
Assisted Living near Grayling, Michigan
- Assisted Living in KALKASKA, MI
- Assisted Living in ALMA, MI
- Assisted Living in HARPER WOODS, MI
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, MI
- Assisted Living in TECUMSEH, MI
- Assisted Living in CANTON, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON LAKE, MI
- Assisted Living in MARYSVILLE, MI
- Assisted Living in OKEMOS, MI
- Assisted Living in FENTON, MI
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSTON, MI
- Assisted Living in OAK PARK, MI
- Assisted Living in WEIDMAN, MI
- Assisted Living in SAULT STE. MARIE, MI
- Assisted Living in WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI
- Assisted Living in OTSEGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in GLADWIN County, MI
- Assisted Living in INGHAM County, MI
- Assisted Living in LAPEER County, MI
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, MI
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, MI
- Assisted Living in LEELANAU County, MI
- Assisted Living in MECOSTA County, MI
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, MI
- Assisted Living in NEWAYGO County, MI
- Assisted Living in HOUGHTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MENOMINEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACKINAC County, MI
- Assisted Living in MANISTEE County, MI
More senior living options in Grayling:
There are additional senior living options available to Grayling elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Grayling, MI can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Grayling, MI will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Grayling, MI that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Grayling, MI
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Grayling that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Grayling, MI assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Grayling and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.