6 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Aitkin, MN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Aitkin, MN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Minnesota seniors. Aitkin assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Maryhill Manor
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Rivers Edge Assisted Living
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Aicota Health Care Center
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Golden Horizons
- 4.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Chappy's Golden Shores
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
- Northland Village Mcgregor
Maryhill Manor provides assisted living services in Aitkin, Minnesota. With a location at 215 3rd Street Se, in the 56431 area code inside Aitkin county, Maryhill Manor assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Maryhill Manor include 24 hour staff, laundry services and a memory care program. Maryhill Manor has an active license by Minnesota to provide assisted living, with license number 23662.
Rivers Edge Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Aitkin county, Minnesota. Rivers Edge Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Aitkin, MN and surrounding areas. Rivers Edge Assisted Living is located at 11 Minnesota Avenue S, 56431 zip code. Rivers Edge Assisted Living provides services like: caregivers available 24/7, weight management and continence care.
When looking for assisted living in Aitkin, Minnesota, you will find Aicota Health Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It is located at 850 2nd Street Nw, 56431 zip code and includes services such as an arts & crafts studio, help with medications and dementia care services. Its license number is 30585. Aicota Health Care Center offers assisted living not only to Aitkin residents, but also to all Aitkin county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Golden Horizons, situated at 518 7th Avenue Ne in the 56431 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Aitkin, Minnesota. It provides transportation to doctor's appointments, weight management and incontinence assistance. Golden Horizons is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 30395.
Chappy's Golden Shores includes amenities such as: accommodation for special diets, walking paths and an on-site dietitian. It is located at 540 Park Avenue, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Hill City, MN senior citizens. Chappy's Golden Shores is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 21823.
Located at 22027 420th Street, inside 55760 zip code area in Aitkin county, Northland Village Mcgregor provides assisted senior living to Mcgregor, MN senior citizens and includes amenities such as a studio for arts and crafts, medication supervision and an emergency alert system. Northland Village Mcgregor has official license # of 27287.
Assisted Living near Aitkin, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in CRYSTAL, MN
- Assisted Living in INTERNATIONAL FALLS, MN
- Assisted Living in WINONA, MN
- Assisted Living in SPRING LAKE PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in ANNANDALE, MN
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, MN
- Assisted Living in GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Assisted Living in WAITE PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in STEWARTVILLE, MN
- Assisted Living in ROSEMOUNT, MN
- Assisted Living in BRECKENRIDGE, MN
- Assisted Living in NORTH ST PAUL, MN
- Assisted Living in PIPESTONE, MN
- Assisted Living in WINDOM, MN
- Assisted Living in LITCHFIELD, MN
- Assisted Living in Hubbard County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Mower County, MN
- Assisted Living in Wright County, MN
- Assisted Living in Houston County, MN
- Assisted Living in Meeker County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
- Assisted Living in Renville County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pine County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Wadena County, MN
- Assisted Living in Cottonwood County, MN
- Assisted Living in Freeborn County, MN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, MN
More senior living options in Aitkin:
There are additional senior living options available to Aitkin elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Aitkin, MN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Aitkin, MN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Aitkin, MN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Aitkin, MN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Aitkin that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Aitkin, MN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Aitkin and Aitkin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.