6 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Aitkin, MN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Aitkin, MN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Minnesota seniors. Aitkin assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rivers Edge Assisted Living
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Golden Horizons
- 4.50 (11)
- Learn More
- Maryhill Manor
- 3.50 (7)
- Learn More
- Aicota Health Care Center
- 4.75 (5)
- Learn More
- Northland Village Mcgregor
- Chappy's Golden Shores
- 4.50 (1)
- Learn More
Rivers Edge Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Aitkin, Minnesota. With a location at 11 Minnesota Avenue S, in the 56431 area code inside Aitkin county, Rivers Edge Assisted Living assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Rivers Edge Assisted Living include transportation to appointments, medication support and assistance with daily living. Rivers Edge Assisted Living is fully licensed by Minnesota to provide assisted living care, with license number 32649.
Golden Horizons specializes in providing assisted senior living in Aitkin county, Minnesota. Golden Horizons is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Aitkin, MN and surrounding areas. Golden Horizons is located at 518 7th Avenue Ne, 56431 zip code. Golden Horizons includes amenities like: a hair salon, linen and laundry service and memory care activities.
When looking for assisted living in Aitkin, Minnesota, you will find Maryhill Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It is located at 215 3rd Street Se, 56431 zip code and provides services such as a beauty shop, tailored service plans and continence management. Its license number is 23662. Maryhill Manor provides assisted living not only to Aitkin residents, but also to all Aitkin county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Aicota Health Care Center, located at 850 2nd Street Nw in the 56431 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Aitkin, Minnesota. It includes housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, walking and jogging paths and bathroom reminders. Aicota Health Care Center is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 30585.
Northland Village Mcgregor provides amenities such as: scheduled transportation to appointments, a full-time nurse and incontinence assistance. It is located at 22027 420th Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Mcgregor, MN seniors. Northland Village Mcgregor is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 27287.
Located at 540 Park Avenue, inside 55748 zip code area in Aitkin county, Chappy's Golden Shores provides assisted senior living to Hill City, MN senior citizens and includes amenities such as a barbershop, specialized intervention program and a registered dietitian. Chappy's Golden Shores has official license # of 21823.
Assisted Living near Aitkin, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in SPRING LAKE PARK, MN
- Assisted Living in PRIOR LAKE, MN
- Assisted Living in SOUTH ST PAUL, MN
- Assisted Living in MOOSE LAKE, MN
- Assisted Living in MOORHEAD, MN
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS, MN
- Assisted Living in MOUNDS VIEW, MN
- Assisted Living in ANNANDALE, MN
- Assisted Living in LINO LAKES, MN
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, MN
- Assisted Living in MORRIS, MN
- Assisted Living in APPLE VALLEY, MN
- Assisted Living in CLOQUET, MN
- Assisted Living in WADENA, MN
- Assisted Living in ARDEN HILLS, MN
- Assisted Living in Morrison County, MN
- Assisted Living in Swift County, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
- Assisted Living in Hubbard County, MN
- Assisted Living in Fillmore County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pope County, MN
- Assisted Living in Freeborn County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Mower County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, MN
- Assisted Living in Sherburne County, MN
More senior living options in Aitkin:
There are additional senior living options available to Aitkin elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Aitkin, MN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Aitkin, MN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Aitkin, MN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Aitkin, MN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Aitkin that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Aitkin, MN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Aitkin and Aitkin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.