5 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Worthington, MN
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Worthington, MN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Minnesota seniors. Worthington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Golden Horizons
- 3.50 (3)
- Learn More
- C C S Ridgewood
- 4.25 (5)
- Learn More
- Ecumen Worthington The Meadows
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Adrian Care Center
- 4.25 (6)
- Learn More
- Adrian Country Living Cottages
- 4.50 (7)
- Learn More
Golden Horizons provides assisted living services in Worthington, Minnesota. With a location at 1790 Collegeway, in the 56187 area code inside Nobles county, Golden Horizons assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Golden Horizons include off-site outings and picnics, assistance with medications and Alzheimer’s care services. Golden Horizons is licensed by Minnesota to provide assisted living care, with license number 30345.
C C S Ridgewood specializes in providing assisted senior living in Nobles county, Minnesota. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. C C S Ridgewood is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Worthington, MN and surrounding areas. C C S Ridgewood is located at 1381 Knollwood Drive, 56187 zip code. C C S Ridgewood provides amenities such as: fun arts & crafts, laundry and help with daily living.
When searching for assisted living in Worthington, Minnesota, you will find Ecumen Worthington The Meadows as an excellent upscale senior care option. It is located at 1801 Collegeway, 56187 zip code and includes services such as vacuuming and dusting, a landscaped courtyard and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 20011. Ecumen Worthington The Meadows provides assisted living not only to Worthington residents, but also to all Nobles county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Adrian Care Center, located at 603 Louisiana Avenue in the 56110 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Adrian, Minnesota. It offers off-site outings and picnics, a garden and court yard and religious services. Adrian Care Center is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 32183.
Adrian Country Living Cottages provides amenities that include: arts & crafts, laundry and Alzheimer’s care services. It is located at 200 West 7th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Adrian, MN older adults. Adrian Country Living Cottages is licensed with Minnesota and its license number is 30740.
Assisted Living near Worthington, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in NORTH OAKS, MN
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, MN
- Assisted Living in MENDOTA HEIGHTS, MN
- Assisted Living in NEW ULM, MN
- Assisted Living in WYOMING, MN
- Assisted Living in WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN
- Assisted Living in ROGERS, MN
- Assisted Living in WACONIA, MN
- Assisted Living in ROBBINSDALE, MN
- Assisted Living in WINONA, MN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, MN
- Assisted Living in CHANHASSEN, MN
- Assisted Living in HUTCHINSON, MN
- Assisted Living in BELLE PLAINE, MN
- Assisted Living in EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
- Assisted Living in Douglas County, MN
- Assisted Living in Wadena County, MN
- Assisted Living in Chisago County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Becker County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Brown County, MN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Pine County, MN
- Assisted Living in Mower County, MN
More senior living options in Worthington:
There are additional senior living options available to Worthington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Worthington, MN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Worthington, MN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Worthington, MN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Worthington, MN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Worthington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Worthington, MN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Worthington and Nobles County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.