3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bethany, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bethany, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Bethany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BETHANY is ranked #18 out of 301 cities that we've reviewed in Missouri for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,545 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BETHANY area can cost as little as $2,081 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $6,008 per month. Assisted living in BETHANY is less affordable when priced against HARRISON county, MO, which has a median cost of $3,542 per month and can range from $2,091 to $6,027. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BETHANY compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Bethany Care Center
- 3.75 (2)
- Learn More
- Bristol Manor Of Bethany
- 4.00 (14)
- Learn More
- Crestview Home
- 4.50 (2)
- Learn More
Bethany Care Center provides assisted living services in Bethany, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 60 seniors at a time. With a location at 1305 S 7th St, in the 64424 area code inside Harrison county, Bethany Care Center assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Bethany Care Center include housekeeping, private laundry services and memory care services. Bethany Care Center is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 481.
Bristol Manor Of Bethany specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Bristol Manor Of Bethany is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Bethany, MO and surrounding areas. Bristol Manor Of Bethany is located at 811 South 24th St, 64424 zip code. Bristol Manor Of Bethany provides amenities such as: an on-site pharmacy, a tailored service plan and assistance with daily living.
When looking for assisted senior living in Bethany, Missouri, you will find Crestview Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 92 assisted living units. It is located at 1313 South 25th St, 64424 zip code and includes services such as a studio for arts & crafts, falls management and bathroom reminders. Its license number is 1936. Crestview Home offers assisted living not only to Bethany residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bethany, Missouri
- Assisted Living in BRIDGETON, MO
- Assisted Living in UNIVERSITY CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO
- Assisted Living in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in UNION, MO
- Assisted Living in SCOTT CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, MO
- Assisted Living in NIXA, MO
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO, MO
- Assisted Living in LAMAR, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, MO
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in CALLAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRY County, MO
More senior living options in Bethany:
There are additional senior living options available to Bethany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bethany, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bethany, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Bethany, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bethany, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bethany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bethany, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bethany and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.