Assisted Living in Bethany, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bethany, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Bethany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BETHANY is ranked #18 out of 301 cities that we've reviewed in Missouri for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,545 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BETHANY area can be priced as little as $2,081 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,008 per month. Assisted living in BETHANY is less affordable when priced against HARRISON county, MO, which has an average cost of $3,542 per month and ranges from $2,091 to $6,027. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BETHANY compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Bristol Manor Of Bethany
- Bethany Care Center
- Crestview Home
Bristol Manor Of Bethany provides assisted living care in Bethany, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 retirees at a time. With a location at 811 South 24th St, in the 64424 area code inside Harrison county, Bristol Manor Of Bethany assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Bristol Manor Of Bethany include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bristol Manor Of Bethany has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 19068.
Bethany Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Bethany Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Bethany, MO and surrounding areas. Bethany Care Center is located at 1305 S 7th St, 64424 zip code. Bethany Care Center provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy services and library.
When searching for senior assisted living in Bethany, Missouri, you will find Crestview Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 92 assisted living units. It is located at 1313 South 25th St, 64424 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 1936. Crestview Home provides assisted living not only to Bethany residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Bethany, Missouri
- Assisted Living in BROOKFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in LOUISIANA, MO
- Assisted Living in LAURIE, MO
- Assisted Living in HARRISONVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in MEXICO, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Assisted Living in EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, MO
- Assisted Living in OWENSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in FENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, MO
- Assisted Living in ARNOLD, MO
- Assisted Living in BLACK JACK, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in IRON County, MO
More senior living options in Bethany:
There are additional senior living options available to Bethany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bethany, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bethany, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bethany, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bethany, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bethany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bethany, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bethany and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.