Assisted Living in Bethany, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bethany, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Bethany assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BETHANY ranks #18 out of 301 cities that we've reviewed in Missouri for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,545 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BETHANY area can cost as little as $2,081 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,008 per month. Assisted living in BETHANY is less affordable when priced against HARRISON county, MO, which has an average cost of $3,542 per month and ranges from $2,091 to $6,027. On average, older adults can expect to pay $3 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BETHANY compared to the ones located in other parts of HARRISON county.
- Bethany Care Center
- Bristol Manor Of Bethany
- Crestview Home
Bethany Care Center provides assisted living care in Bethany, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 older adults at a time. With a location at 1305 S 7th St, in the 64424 area code inside Harrison county, Bethany Care Center assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Bethany Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Bethany Care Center has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 481.
Bristol Manor Of Bethany specializes in providing senior living in Harrison county, Missouri. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Bristol Manor Of Bethany is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bethany, MO and surrounding areas. Bristol Manor Of Bethany is located at 811 South 24th St, 64424 zip code. Bristol Manor Of Bethany includes amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy services and library room.
When looking for senior living in Bethany, Missouri, you will find Crestview Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 92 assisted living units. It is located at 1313 South 25th St, 64424 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 1936. Crestview Home provides assisted living not only to Bethany residents, but also to all Harrison county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bethany, Missouri
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO, MO
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN, MO
- Assisted Living in CUBA, MO
- Assisted Living in MARBLE HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in AURORA, MO
- Assisted Living in GRANDVIEW, MO
- Assisted Living in MOBERLY, MO
- Assisted Living in RAYMORE, MO
- Assisted Living in KIRKWOOD, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, MO
More senior living options in Bethany:
There are additional senior living options available to Bethany elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bethany, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bethany, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bethany, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bethany, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bethany that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bethany, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bethany and Harrison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.