4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Macon, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Macon, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Macon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Bristol Manor Of Macon
- 4.50 (8)
- Learn More
- Macon Health Care Center
- 3.75 (7)
- Learn More
- Loch Haven
- 4.00 (23)
- Learn More
- La Plata Nursing Home
- 4.50 (23)
- Learn More
Bristol Manor Of Macon provides assisted living services in Macon, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 retirees at a time. With a location at 707 Ranchland Dr, in the 63552 area code inside Macon county, Bristol Manor Of Macon assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Bristol Manor Of Macon include a reading area, personalized assistance and meals approved by a dietitian. Bristol Manor Of Macon is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 17865.
Macon Health Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Macon county, Missouri. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Macon Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Macon, MO and surrounding areas. Macon Health Care Center is located at 29612 Kellogg Ave, 63552 zip code. Macon Health Care Center includes services like: community and cultural events, private laundry service and incontinence assistance.
When looking for senior living in Macon, Missouri, you will find Loch Haven as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 180 assisted living units. It is located at 701 Sunset Hills Dr, 63552 zip code and includes services such as educational opportunities, 24-hour security and pet-friendly services. Its license number is 4739. Loch Haven offers assisted living not only to Macon residents, but also to all Macon county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, La Plata Nursing Home, located at 100 Old Stagecoach Rd in the 63549 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in La Plata, Missouri. La Plata Nursing Home has a total capacity of 52 elderly residents. It offers fitness activities, a garden and help with daily living. La Plata Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4395.
Assisted Living near Macon, Missouri
- Assisted Living in NIXA, MO
- Assisted Living in DARDENNE PRAIRIE, MO
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, MO
- Assisted Living in FARMINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in CHESTERFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in VALLEY PARK, MO
- Assisted Living in BROOKFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in SAVANNAH, MO
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MO
- Assisted Living in UNIVERSITY CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in DES PERES, MO
- Assisted Living in NEVADA, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLLINGER County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in STODDARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in ADAIR County, MO
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
More senior living options in Macon:
There are additional senior living options available to Macon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Macon, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Macon, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Macon, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Macon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Macon, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Macon and Macon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.