Assisted Living in Macon, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Macon, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Macon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Bristol Manor Of Macon
- Loch Haven
- Macon Health Care Center
- La Plata Nursing Home
Bristol Manor Of Macon provides assisted living care in Macon, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 12 older adults at a time. With a location at 707 Ranchland Dr, in the 63552 area code inside Macon county, Bristol Manor Of Macon assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Bristol Manor Of Macon include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Bristol Manor Of Macon has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 17865.
Loch Haven specializes in providing senior living in Macon county, Missouri. It includes a total of 180 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Loch Haven is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Macon, MO and surrounding areas. Loch Haven is located at 701 Sunset Hills Dr, 63552 zip code. Loch Haven provides amenities such as: bistro, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Macon, Missouri, you will find Macon Health Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 29612 Kellogg Ave, 63552 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 4914. Macon Health Care Center offers assisted living not only to Macon residents, but also to all Macon county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, La Plata Nursing Home, situated at 100 Old Stagecoach Rd in the 63549 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in La Plata, Missouri. La Plata Nursing Home has a total capacity of 52 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and dining. La Plata Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4395.
Assisted Living near Macon, Missouri
- Assisted Living in PLATTE CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, MO
- Assisted Living in MOBERLY, MO
- Assisted Living in FLORISSANT, MO
- Assisted Living in RAYMORE, MO
- Assisted Living in BLUE SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in FERGUSON, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT LOUIS, MO
- Assisted Living in WILLARD, MO
- Assisted Living in VANDALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in SEDALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLAIR, MO
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, MO
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, MO
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, MO
- Assisted Living in ADAIR County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUCHANAN County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in IRON County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
More senior living options in Macon:
There are additional senior living options available to Macon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Macon, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Macon, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Macon, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Macon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Macon, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Macon and Macon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.