Assisted Living in Macon, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Macon, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Macon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Loch Haven
- Macon Health Care Center
- Bristol Manor Of Macon
- La Plata Nursing Home
Loch Haven provides assisted living care in Macon, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 180 older adults at a time. With a location at 701 Sunset Hills Dr, in the 63552 area code inside Macon county, Loch Haven assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Loch Haven include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Loch Haven has an active license by Missouri to provide senior living, with license number 4739.
Macon Health Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Macon county, Missouri. It includes a total of 120 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Macon Health Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Macon, MO and surrounding areas. Macon Health Care Center is located at 29612 Kellogg Ave, 63552 zip code. Macon Health Care Center provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and reading section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Macon, Missouri, you will find Bristol Manor Of Macon as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 12 assisted living units. It is located at 707 Ranchland Dr, 63552 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17865. Bristol Manor Of Macon provides assisted living not only to Macon residents, but also to all Macon county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, La Plata Nursing Home, situated at 100 Old Stagecoach Rd in the 63549 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in La Plata, Missouri. La Plata Nursing Home has a total capacity of 52 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals. La Plata Nursing Home is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4395.
Assisted Living near Macon, Missouri
- Assisted Living in KANSAS CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in WARRENSBURG, MO
- Assisted Living in PLEASANT HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, MO
- Assisted Living in BELTON, MO
- Assisted Living in O'FALLON, MO
- Assisted Living in SIKESTON, MO
- Assisted Living in MARBLE HILL, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in NIXA, MO
- Assisted Living in LAMAR, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in SCOTT CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLLINGER County, MO
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
- Assisted Living in TEXAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
More senior living options in Macon:
There are additional senior living options available to Macon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Macon, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Macon, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Macon, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Macon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Macon, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Macon and Macon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.