4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Mountain Grove, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Mountain Grove, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Mountain Grove assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Country Living Assisted Living
- 3.75 (13)
- Learn More
- Autumn Oaks Caring Center
- 3.50 (17)
- Learn More
- Hartville Care Center
- 4.75 (23)
- Learn More
- Rocky Ridge Manor
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
Country Living Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Mountain Grove, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 40 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2820 North Main St, in the 65711 area code inside Wright county, Country Living Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Country Living Assisted Living include transportation to doctor's appointments, walking paths and assistance with daily living. Country Living Assisted Living is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 27548.
Autumn Oaks Caring Center specializes in providing assisted living in Wright county, Missouri. It includes a total of 120 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Autumn Oaks Caring Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Mountain Grove, MO and surrounding areas. Autumn Oaks Caring Center is located at 1310 Hovis St, 65711 zip code. Autumn Oaks Caring Center includes services such as: a pharmacy, a personal laundry service and help with daily living.
When looking for senior assisted living in Hartville, Missouri, you will find Hartville Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 649 West Rolla St, 65667 zip code and includes services such as around-the-clock staff, specialized intervention program and an on-site dietitian. Its license number is 17946. Hartville Care Center offers assisted living not only to Hartville residents, but also to all Wright county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Rocky Ridge Manor, located at 3111 Highway A in the 65704 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Mansfield, Missouri. Rocky Ridge Manor has a total capacity of 65 seniors. It offers a bistro, medication assistance and scheduled bathroom reminders. Rocky Ridge Manor is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 4996.
Assisted Living near Mountain Grove, Missouri
- Assisted Living in GLADSTONE, MO
- Assisted Living in UNIVERSITY CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, MO
- Assisted Living in BELTON, MO
- Assisted Living in EUREKA, MO
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, MO
- Assisted Living in SALEM, MO
- Assisted Living in CHESTERFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in BETHANY, MO
- Assisted Living in MARSHFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in FULTON, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLIVAR, MO
- Assisted Living in DONIPHAN, MO
- Assisted Living in TRENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, MO
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, MO
- Assisted Living in GASCONADE County, MO
- Assisted Living in POLK County, MO
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWELL County, MO
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in MILLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in PHELPS County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
More senior living options in Mountain Grove:
There are additional senior living options available to Mountain Grove elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Mountain Grove, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Mountain Grove, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Mountain Grove that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Mountain Grove, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Mountain Grove and Wright County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.