Assisted Living in Perryville, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Perryville, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Perryville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Estates Of Perryville
- Independence Care Center Of Perry County
- Independence Square Residential Care Center
- Holiday Residential Care
- Independence Court
Estates Of Perryville provides assisted living care in Perryville, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 156 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 430 North West St, in the 63775 area code inside Perry county, Estates Of Perryville assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Estates Of Perryville include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Estates Of Perryville is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 137.
Independence Care Center Of Perry County specializes in providing senior living in Perry county, Missouri. It includes a total of 133 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Independence Care Center Of Perry County is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Perryville, MO and surrounding areas. Independence Care Center Of Perry County is located at 800 South Kingshighway, 63775 zip code. Independence Care Center Of Perry County provides services like: bistro, pharmacy service and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Perryville, Missouri, you will find Independence Square Residential Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 20 assisted living units. It is located at 1136 South Main St, 63775 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 14309. Independence Square Residential Care Center provides assisted living not only to Perryville residents, but also to all Perry county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Holiday Residential Care, situated at 1019 Old St Mary's Rd in the 63775 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Perryville, Missouri. Holiday Residential Care has a total capacity of 20 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Holiday Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 19872.
Independence Court has a capacity of 75 elderly adults. Independence Court includes amenities that include: garden, movie theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 121 Independence Dr, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Perryville, MO elderly residents. Independence Court is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 6393.
Assisted Living near Perryville, Missouri
- Assisted Living in BLACK JACK, MO
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA, MO
- Assisted Living in FLORISSANT, MO
- Assisted Living in EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKTOWN, MO
- Assisted Living in MILAN, MO
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, MO
- Assisted Living in REPUBLIC, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT JOSEPH, MO
- Assisted Living in MONETT, MO
- Assisted Living in CHESTERFIELD, MO
- Assisted Living in JOPLIN, MO
- Assisted Living in CREVE COEUR, MO
- Assisted Living in ROLLA, MO
- Assisted Living in NEOSHO, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in CASS County, MO
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAPE GIRARDEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in SALINE County, MO
- Assisted Living in VERNON County, MO
More senior living options in Perryville:
There are additional senior living options available to Perryville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Perryville, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Perryville, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Perryville, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Perryville, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Perryville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Perryville, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Perryville and Perry County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.