Assisted Living in Salem, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Salem, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Salem assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Seville Care Center
- Salem Care Center
- Salem Residential Care
- Dent County Residential Care
Seville Care Center provides assisted living services in Salem, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 90 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 35625 Highway 72, in the 65560 area code inside Dent county, Seville Care Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Seville Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Seville Care Center is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living services, with license number 7110.
Salem Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dent county, Missouri. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Salem Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Salem, MO and surrounding areas. Salem Care Center is located at 1203 North Jackson, 65560 zip code. Salem Care Center includes amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and library.
When searching for senior living in Salem, Missouri, you will find Salem Residential Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 35 assisted living units. It is located at 1207 East Roosevelt St, 65560 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 19746. Salem Residential Care provides assisted living not only to Salem residents, but also to all Dent county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Dent County Residential Care, situated at 22151 East Highway 32 in the 65440 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Boss, Missouri. Dent County Residential Care has a total capacity of 12 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Dent County Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 15016.
Assisted Living near Salem, Missouri
- Assisted Living in CENTRALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, MO
- Assisted Living in FLORISSANT, MO
- Assisted Living in MARYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in EL DORADO SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in CHILLICOTHE, MO
- Assisted Living in PERRYVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO
- Assisted Living in FULTON, MO
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, MO
- Assisted Living in INDEPENDENCE, MO
- Assisted Living in MILAN, MO
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBB CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in BRIDGETON, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, MO
- Assisted Living in COLE County, MO
- Assisted Living in LACLEDE County, MO
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, MO
- Assisted Living in STODDARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BENTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in BARRY County, MO
- Assisted Living in MARION County, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
More senior living options in Salem:
There are additional senior living options available to Salem elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Salem, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Salem, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Salem, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Salem, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Salem that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Salem, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Salem and Dent County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.