4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Salem, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Salem, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Salem assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Salem Care Center
- 3.50 (12)
- Learn More
- Salem Residential Care
- 4.25 (16)
- Learn More
- Seville Care Center
- 4.75 (21)
- Learn More
- Dent County Residential Care
- 4.00 (6)
- Learn More
Salem Care Center provides assisted living care in Salem, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 60 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1203 North Jackson, in the 65560 area code inside Dent county, Salem Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Salem Care Center include 24-hour awake staff, medication administration and a registered dietitian. Salem Care Center is fully licensed by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 2354.
Salem Residential Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Dent county, Missouri. It includes a total of 35 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Salem Residential Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Salem, MO and surrounding areas. Salem Residential Care is located at 1207 East Roosevelt St, 65560 zip code. Salem Residential Care provides amenities like: arranged transportation, walking paths and faith-based services.
When searching for assisted living in Salem, Missouri, you will find Seville Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It is located at 35625 Highway 72, 65560 zip code and includes services such as enrichment activities, medication monitoring and regular health assessments. Its license number is 7110. Seville Care Center provides assisted living not only to Salem residents, but also to all Dent county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Dent County Residential Care, located at 22151 East Highway 32 in the 65440 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Boss, Missouri. Dent County Residential Care has a total capacity of 12 seniors. It provides arts & crafts classes, help with medications and scheduled bathroom reminders. Dent County Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 15016.
Assisted Living near Salem, Missouri
- Assisted Living in CAMERON, MO
- Assisted Living in CASSVILLE, MO
- Assisted Living in DEXTER, MO
- Assisted Living in CRYSTAL CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in REPUBLIC, MO
- Assisted Living in CAMDENTON, MO
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in NIXA, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in IRONTON, MO
- Assisted Living in OAK GROVE, MO
- Assisted Living in BOLIVAR, MO
- Assisted Living in ELDON, MO
- Assisted Living in MT VERNON, MO
- Assisted Living in CHILLICOTHE, MO
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, MO
- Assisted Living in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in BATES County, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINTE GENEVIEVE County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, MO
- Assisted Living in COOPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Assisted Living in GASCONADE County, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Assisted Living in TANEY County, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, MO
More senior living options in Salem:
There are additional senior living options available to Salem elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Salem, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Salem, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Salem, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Salem, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Salem that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Salem, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Salem and Dent County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.