Assisted Living in Salem, MO
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Salem, MO area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Missouri seniors. Salem assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Salem Residential Care
- Seville Care Center
- Salem Care Center
- Dent County Residential Care
Salem Residential Care provides assisted living services in Salem, Missouri. It can accommodate a maximum of 35 seniors at a time. With a location at 1207 East Roosevelt St, in the 65560 area code inside Dent county, Salem Residential Care assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Salem Residential Care include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Salem Residential Care has an active license by Missouri to provide assisted living care, with license number 19746.
Seville Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Dent county, Missouri. It includes a total of 90 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Seville Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Salem, MO and surrounding areas. Seville Care Center is located at 35625 Highway 72, 65560 zip code. Seville Care Center provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy and extensive library.
When looking for senior living in Salem, Missouri, you will find Salem Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1203 North Jackson, 65560 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2354. Salem Care Center provides assisted living not only to Salem residents, but also to all Dent county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Dent County Residential Care, located at 22151 East Highway 32 in the 65440 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Boss, Missouri. Dent County Residential Care has a total capacity of 12 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and dining. Dent County Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 15016.
Assisted Living near Salem, Missouri
- Assisted Living in OVERLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in NEVADA, MO
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY, MO
- Assisted Living in DE SOTO, MO
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE, MO
- Assisted Living in SAINT JAMES, MO
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON CITY, MO
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, MO
- Assisted Living in GRANDVIEW, MO
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, MO
- Assisted Living in JACKSON, MO
- Assisted Living in GLADSTONE, MO
- Assisted Living in TIPTON, MO
- Assisted Living in CENTRALIA, MO
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, MO
- Assisted Living in HOWARD County, MO
- Assisted Living in CLAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in NEW MADRID County, MO
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, MO
- Assisted Living in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in NODAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in BOONE County, MO
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CALLAWAY County, MO
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Assisted Living in MONITEAU County, MO
- Assisted Living in WEBSTER County, MO
- Assisted Living in CHARITON County, MO
- Assisted Living in STODDARD County, MO
More senior living options in Salem:
There are additional senior living options available to Salem elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Salem, MO can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Salem, MO will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Salem, MO that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Salem, MO
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Salem that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Salem, MO assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Salem and Dent County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.