Assisted Living in Flemington, NJ
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Flemington, NJ area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New Jersey seniors. Flemington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
FLEMINGTON ranks #89 out of 253 cities that we've reviewed in New Jersey for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $5,539 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the FLEMINGTON area can cost as little as $3,235 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $9,506 per month. Assisted living in FLEMINGTON is less affordable when priced against HUNTERDON county, NJ, which has an average cost of $5,517 per month and ranges from $3,231 to $9,469. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $22 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in FLEMINGTON compared to the ones located in other parts of HUNTERDON county.
- Hunterdon Care Center
- Independence Manor At Hunterdon
- Little Brook Nursing And Convalescent Home
- Rolling Hills Care Center
Hunterdon Care Center provides assisted living services in Flemington, New Jersey. It can accommodate a maximum of 185 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1 Leisure Court, in the 08822 area code inside Hunterdon county, Hunterdon Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Hunterdon Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Hunterdon Care Center is licensed by New Jersey to provide assisted living, with license number 061007.
Independence Manor At Hunterdon specializes in providing senior living in Hunterdon county, New Jersey. It includes a total of 106 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Independence Manor At Hunterdon is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Flemington, NJ and surrounding areas. Independence Manor At Hunterdon is located at 188 State Highway 31, 08822 zip code. Independence Manor At Hunterdon includes services like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted living in Califon, New Jersey, you will find Little Brook Nursing And Convalescent Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 78 Sliker Road, 07830 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 061003. Little Brook Nursing And Convalescent Home provides assisted living not only to Califon residents, but also to all Hunterdon county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Rolling Hills Care Center, located at 16 Cratetown Road in the 08833 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Lebanon, New Jersey. Rolling Hills Care Center has a total capacity of 67 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Rolling Hills Care Center is licensed with New Jersey and its license number is 061004.
Assisted Living near Flemington, New Jersey
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, NJ
- Assisted Living in LITTLE EGG HARBOR, NJ
- Assisted Living in MANAHAWKIN, NJ
- Assisted Living in NEPTUNE, NJ
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN PARK, NJ
- Assisted Living in MONTVILLE, NJ
- Assisted Living in EDISON, NJ
- Assisted Living in WAYNE, NJ
- Assisted Living in WEST MILFORD, NJ
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ
- Assisted Living in MAHWAH, NJ
- Assisted Living in KEARNY, NJ
- Assisted Living in ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
- Assisted Living in BAYVILLE, NJ
- Assisted Living in MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
- Assisted Living in BERGEN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MONMOUTH County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUDSON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, NJ
- Assisted Living in ATLANTIC County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUNTERDON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in PASSAIC County, NJ
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MORRIS County, NJ
- Assisted Living in SUSSEX County, NJ
- Assisted Living in BURLINGTON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESEX County, NJ
More senior living options in Flemington:
There are additional senior living options available to Flemington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Flemington, NJ can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Flemington, NJ
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Flemington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Flemington, NJ assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Flemington and Hunterdon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.