4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Flemington, NJ
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Flemington, NJ area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New Jersey seniors. Flemington assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
FLEMINGTON is ranked #89 out of 253 cities that we've reviewed in New Jersey for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $5,539 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the FLEMINGTON area can be priced as little as $3,235 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $9,506 per month. Assisted living in FLEMINGTON is less affordable when compared to costs in HUNTERDON county, NJ, which has a median cost of $5,517 per month and ranges from $3,231 to $9,469. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $22 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in FLEMINGTON compared to the ones located in other parts of HUNTERDON county.
- Hunterdon Care Center
- 3.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Independence Manor At Hunterdon
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
- Little Brook Nursing And Convalescent Home
- 3.75 (12)
- Learn More
- Rolling Hills Care Center
- 4.75 (11)
- Learn More
Hunterdon Care Center provides assisted living care in Flemington, New Jersey. It can accommodate a maximum of 185 retirees at a time. With a location at 1 Leisure Court, in the 08822 area code inside Hunterdon county, Hunterdon Care Center assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Hunterdon Care Center include accommodation for special diets, private laundry services and a registered dietitian. Hunterdon Care Center is licensed by New Jersey to provide assisted living, with license number 061007.
Independence Manor At Hunterdon specializes in providing assisted senior living in Hunterdon county, New Jersey. It includes a total of 106 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Independence Manor At Hunterdon is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Flemington, NJ and surrounding areas. Independence Manor At Hunterdon is located at 188 State Highway 31, 08822 zip code. Independence Manor At Hunterdon includes services like: community dining, a court yard and garden and an emergency alert system.
When searching for assisted living in Califon, New Jersey, you will find Little Brook Nursing And Convalescent Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 78 Sliker Road, 07830 zip code and includes services such as a reading section, private laundry services and incontinence assistance. Its license number is 061003. Little Brook Nursing And Convalescent Home offers assisted living not only to Califon residents, but also to all Hunterdon county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Rolling Hills Care Center, situated at 16 Cratetown Road in the 08833 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Lebanon, New Jersey. Rolling Hills Care Center has a total capacity of 67 older adults. It includes housekeeping, outdoor walking grounds and meals approved by a dietitian. Rolling Hills Care Center is licensed with New Jersey and its license number is 061004.
Assisted Living near Flemington, New Jersey
- Assisted Living in PENNSAUKEN, NJ
- Assisted Living in RANDOLPH, NJ
- Assisted Living in WOODBRIDGE, NJ
- Assisted Living in NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAINSIDE, NJ
- Assisted Living in BERLIN, NJ
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN PARK, NJ
- Assisted Living in WALL, NJ
- Assisted Living in TOMS RIVER, NJ
- Assisted Living in WHITING, NJ
- Assisted Living in EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, NJ
- Assisted Living in VINELAND, NJ
- Assisted Living in WEST ORANGE, NJ
- Assisted Living in PARK RIDGE, NJ
- Assisted Living in BURLINGTON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MIDDLESEX County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MORRIS County, NJ
- Assisted Living in MONMOUTH County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CAPE MAY County, NJ
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUDSON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in OCEAN County, NJ
- Assisted Living in PASSAIC County, NJ
- Assisted Living in UNION County, NJ
- Assisted Living in HUNTERDON County, NJ
- Assisted Living in BERGEN County, NJ
More senior living options in Flemington:
There are additional senior living options available to Flemington elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Flemington, NJ can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Flemington, NJ
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Flemington that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Flemington, NJ assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Flemington and Hunterdon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.