Assisted Living in Raton, NM
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Raton, NM area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New Mexico seniors. Raton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Miners Colfax Medical Center
- Raton Nursing And Rehab Center
- Hope's Colfax Senior Care
- Colfax General Ltc
Miners Colfax Medical Center provides assisted living care in Raton, New Mexico. It can house a maximum of 37 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 900 South 6th Street, in the 87740 area code inside Colfax county, Miners Colfax Medical Center assists those seniors who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Miners Colfax Medical Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Miners Colfax Medical Center is fully licensed by New Mexico to provide senior living, with license number 5083.
Raton Nursing And Rehab Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Colfax county, New Mexico. It includes a total of 80 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Raton Nursing And Rehab Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Raton, NM and surrounding areas. Raton Nursing And Rehab Center is located at 1660 Hospital Drive, 87740 zip code. Raton Nursing And Rehab Center provides services like: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
When searching for senior living in Raton, New Mexico, you will find Hope's Colfax Senior Care as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 2 assisted living units. It is located at 251 Francis Ave, 87740 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2272. Hope's Colfax Senior Care offers assisted living not only to Raton residents, but also to all Colfax county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Colfax General Ltc, situated at 615 Prospect Avenue in the 87747 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Springer, New Mexico. Colfax General Ltc has a total capacity of 34 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Colfax General Ltc is licensed with New Mexico and its license number is 5041.
Assisted Living near Raton, New Mexico
- Assisted Living in Deming, NM
- Assisted Living in T or C, NM
- Assisted Living in Artesia, NM
- Assisted Living in Gallup, NM
- Assisted Living in Taos, NM
- Assisted Living in Torc, NM
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo, NM
- Assisted Living in Albuquerque, NM
- Assisted Living in Las Cruces, NM
- Assisted Living in Alamogordo, NM
- Assisted Living in Edgewood, NM
- Assisted Living in Los Lunas, NM
- Assisted Living in Carlsbad, NM
- Assisted Living in Clovis, NM
- Assisted Living in Las Vegas, NM
- Assisted Living in Doa Ana County, NM
- Assisted Living in Chaves County, NM
- Assisted Living in Santa Fe County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sierra County, NM
- Assisted Living in Lea County, NM
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo County, NM
- Assisted Living in McKinley County, NM
- Assisted Living in San Juan County, NM
- Assisted Living in Curry County, NM
- Assisted Living in Otero County, NM
- Assisted Living in Grant County, NM
- Assisted Living in Valencia County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sandoval County, NM
- Assisted Living in Colfax County, NM
- Assisted Living in Eddy County, NM
More senior living options in Raton:
There are additional senior living options available to Raton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Raton, NM can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Raton, NM that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Raton, NM
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Raton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Raton, NM assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Raton and Colfax County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.