4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Silver, NM
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Silver, NM area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to New Mexico seniors. Silver assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Silver City Care Center
- 4.00 (2)
- Learn More
- Sunset Vista
- 4.00 (9)
- Learn More
- Millie's Assisted Living Community
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Fort Bayard Medical Center
- 4.00 (20)
- Learn More
Silver City Care Center provides assisted living services in Silver, New Mexico. It can accommodate a maximum of 100 retirees at a time. With a location at 3514 Fowler Ave, in the 88061 area code inside Grant county, Silver City Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Silver City Care Center include a library, a court yard and an emergency alert system. Silver City Care Center is licensed by New Mexico to provide assisted living services, with license number 1093.
Sunset Vista specializes in providing assisted living in Grant county, New Mexico. It includes a total of 15 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Sunset Vista is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Silver, NM and surrounding areas. Sunset Vista is located at 3650 North Fowler, 88061 zip code. Sunset Vista includes amenities such as: supportive services, laundry and linen service and an on-site dietitian.
When looking for senior living in Silver, New Mexico, you will find Millie's Assisted Living Community as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 600 North Hudson Street, 88061 zip code and includes services such as housekeeping and emptying trash, a landscaped courtyard and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 2049. Millie's Assisted Living Community provides assisted living not only to Silver residents, but also to all Grant county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Fort Bayard Medical Center, located at 41 Fort Bayard Road in the 88026 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Santa Clara, New Mexico. Fort Bayard Medical Center has a total capacity of 210 seniors. It offers arts & crafts, daily bed-making and emergency pendants. Fort Bayard Medical Center is licensed with New Mexico and its license number is 5011.
Assisted Living near Silver, New Mexico
- Assisted Living in Taos, NM
- Assisted Living in Las Cruces, NM
- Assisted Living in Gallup, NM
- Assisted Living in Los Alamos, NM
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo, NM
- Assisted Living in Alamogordo, NM
- Assisted Living in Albuquerque, NM
- Assisted Living in Los Lunas, NM
- Assisted Living in T or C, NM
- Assisted Living in Clovis, NM
- Assisted Living in Aztec, NM
- Assisted Living in Portales, NM
- Assisted Living in Roswell, NM
- Assisted Living in Raton, NM
- Assisted Living in Lovington, NM
- Assisted Living in Valencia County, NM
- Assisted Living in Grant County, NM
- Assisted Living in Colfax County, NM
- Assisted Living in Curry County, NM
- Assisted Living in Cibola County, NM
- Assisted Living in San Juan County, NM
- Assisted Living in Otero County, NM
- Assisted Living in Santa Fe County, NM
- Assisted Living in Doa Ana County, NM
- Assisted Living in McKinley County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sandoval County, NM
- Assisted Living in Lea County, NM
- Assisted Living in Luna County, NM
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sierra County, NM
More senior living options in Silver:
There are additional senior living options available to Silver elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Silver, NM can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Silver, NM will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Silver, NM
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Silver that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Silver, NM assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Silver and Grant County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.