Assisted Living in Mocksville, NC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Mocksville, NC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Carolina seniors. Mocksville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Mocksville ranks #45 out of 250 cities that we've reviewed in North Carolina for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,692 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Mocksville area can carry fees as little as $2,248 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,055 per month. Assisted living in Mocksville is less affordable when priced against Davie county, NC, which has an average cost of $3,681 per month and ranges from $2,246 to $6,044. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $11 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Mocksville compared to the ones located in other parts of Davie county.
- Davie Place Residential Care
- The Heritage Of Cedar Rock
- Somerset Court Of Mocksville
Davie Place Residential Care provides assisted living services in Mocksville, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 69 seniors at a time. With a location at 337 Hospital Street, in the 27028 area code inside Davie county, Davie Place Residential Care assists those elderly adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Davie Place Residential Care include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
The Heritage Of Cedar Rock specializes in providing assisted living in Davie county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 40 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. The Heritage Of Cedar Rock is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Mocksville, NC and surrounding areas. The Heritage Of Cedar Rock is located at 191 Crestview Drive, 27028 zip code. The Heritage Of Cedar Rock provides services like: bistro, pharmacy services and library section.
When searching for senior assisted living in Mocksville, North Carolina, you will find Somerset Court Of Mocksville as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 150 Ken Dwiggins Drive, 27028 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Somerset Court Of Mocksville offers assisted living not only to Mocksville residents, but also to all Davie county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Mocksville, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Selma, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in Fremont, NC
- Assisted Living in Randleman, NC
- Assisted Living in Raeford, NC
- Assisted Living in Asheville, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Clinton, NC
- Assisted Living in Chapel Hill, NC
- Assisted Living in Goldsboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Candler, NC
- Assisted Living in Lillington, NC
- Assisted Living in Elon, NC
- Assisted Living in High Point, NC
- Assisted Living in Boone, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Catawba County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkin County, NC
- Assisted Living in McDowell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Edgecombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caldwell County, NC
More senior living options in Mocksville:
There are additional senior living options available to Mocksville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Mocksville, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Mocksville, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Mocksville, NC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Mocksville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Mocksville, NC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Mocksville and Davie County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.