3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Roxboro, NC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Roxboro, NC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Carolina seniors. Roxboro assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Roxboro ranks #40 out of 250 cities that we've reviewed in North Carolina for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,665 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the Roxboro area can be priced as little as $2,228 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $5,997 per month. Assisted living in Roxboro is less affordable when priced against Person county, NC, which has a median cost of $3,655 per month and can range from $2,228 to $6,001. On average, seniors can expect to pay $10 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in Roxboro compared to the ones located in other parts of Person county.
- Maple Heights Assisted Living
- 4.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Cambridge Hills Assisted Living
- 3.75 (16)
- Learn More
- The Canterbury House
- 4.75 (12)
- Learn More
Maple Heights Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Roxboro, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 34 retirees at a time. With a location at 2065 Chub Lake Road, in the 27573 area code inside Person county, Maple Heights Assisted Living assists those seniors who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Maple Heights Assisted Living include enrichment activities, laundry and religious services.
Cambridge Hills Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Person county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 120 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Cambridge Hills Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Roxboro, NC and surrounding areas. Cambridge Hills Assisted Living is located at 5660 Durham Road, 27574 zip code. Cambridge Hills Assisted Living provides services like: on-site lectures and guest speakers, medication dispensing and Alzheimer’s care services.
When looking for senior living in Roxboro, North Carolina, you will find The Canterbury House as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 60 assisted living units. It is located at 1284 Leasburg Road, 27574 zip code and provides services such as a library section, private laundry service and regular health assessments. The Canterbury House provides assisted living not only to Roxboro residents, but also to all Person county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Roxboro, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Black Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NC
- Assisted Living in Conover, NC
- Assisted Living in New Bern, NC
- Assisted Living in Kannapolis, NC
- Assisted Living in Monroe, NC
- Assisted Living in Red Springs, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Huntersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Zebulon, NC
- Assisted Living in Laurinburg, NC
- Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
- Assisted Living in Charlotte, NC
- Assisted Living in Williamston, NC
- Assisted Living in Pineville, NC
- Assisted Living in Rowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, NC
- Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Duplin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
More senior living options in Roxboro:
There are additional senior living options available to Roxboro elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Roxboro, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Roxboro, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Roxboro, NC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Roxboro, NC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Roxboro that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Roxboro, NC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Roxboro and Person County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.