Assisted Living in Bryan, OH
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bryan, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Bryan assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BRYAN is ranked #18 out of 346 cities that we've reviewed in Ohio for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,721 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BRYAN area can cost as little as $2,208 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,217 per month. Assisted living in BRYAN is less affordable when compared to costs in WILLIAMS county, OH, which has a median cost of $3,703 per month and ranges from $2,224 to $6,222. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $18 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BRYAN compared to the ones located in other parts of WILLIAMS county.
- Reisen Center
- Inn At Fountain Park
Reisen Center provides assisted living care in Bryan, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1391 North Main Street, in the 43506 area code inside Williams county, Reisen Center assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Reisen Center include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Reisen Center has an active license by Ohio to provide assisted living, with license number 2489R.
Inn At Fountain Park specializes in providing senior living in Williams county, Ohio. It includes a total of 66 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Inn At Fountain Park is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Bryan, OH and surrounding areas. Inn At Fountain Park is located at 1433 North Main Street, 43506 zip code. Inn At Fountain Park includes services like: bistro, pharmacy and reading room.
Assisted Living near Bryan, Ohio
- Assisted Living in EATON, OH
- Assisted Living in POWELL, OH
- Assisted Living in SIDNEY, OH
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRBORN, OH
- Assisted Living in AURORA, OH
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, OH
- Assisted Living in CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in PARMA, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in AUSTINBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ROSS County, OH
- Assisted Living in UNION County, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
- Assisted Living in SENECA County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIANA County, OH
More senior living options in Bryan:
There are additional senior living options available to Bryan elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bryan, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bryan, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bryan, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bryan that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bryan, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bryan and Williams County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.