Assisted Living in Coshocton, OH
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Coshocton, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Coshocton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
COSHOCTON ranks #5 out of 346 cities that we've reviewed in Ohio for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,633 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the COSHOCTON area can carry fees as little as $2,163 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,138 per month. Assisted living in COSHOCTON is more affordable when compared to costs in COSHOCTON county, OH, which has an average cost of $3,635 per month and ranges from $2,160 to $6,108. On average, seniors can expect to pay $2 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in COSHOCTON compared to the ones located in other parts of COSHOCTON county.
- Rivers Crossing Health And Rehabilitation
- Windsorwood Place
- Coshocton Springs Health And Rehab Center
- Signature Healthcare Of Coshocton
Rivers Crossing Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living care in Coshocton, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 31 seniors at a time. With a location at 1433 Walnut Street, in the 43812 area code inside Coshocton county, Rivers Crossing Health And Rehabilitation assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Rivers Crossing Health And Rehabilitation include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Rivers Crossing Health And Rehabilitation is fully licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living, with license number 365090.
Windsorwood Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Coshocton county, Ohio. It includes a total of 56 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Windsorwood Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Coshocton, OH and surrounding areas. Windsorwood Place is located at 255 Brown's Lane, 43812 zip code. Windsorwood Place provides amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Coshocton, Ohio, you will find Coshocton Springs Health And Rehab Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 74 assisted living units. It is located at 1991 Otsego Avenue, 43812 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 365890. Coshocton Springs Health And Rehab Center offers assisted living not only to Coshocton residents, but also to all Coshocton county residents too.
If you require help with daily tasks, Signature Healthcare Of Coshocton, located at 100 South Whitewoman Street in the 43812 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Coshocton, Ohio. Signature Healthcare Of Coshocton has a total capacity of 83 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and dining. Signature Healthcare Of Coshocton is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365880.
Assisted Living near Coshocton, Ohio
- Assisted Living in FAIRFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in EUCLID, OH
- Assisted Living in MAUMEE, OH
- Assisted Living in CELINA, OH
- Assisted Living in PARMA HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in SIDNEY, OH
- Assisted Living in LYNDHURST, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, OH
- Assisted Living in MILFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in TOLEDO, OH
- Assisted Living in POWELL, OH
- Assisted Living in CLYDE, OH
- Assisted Living in FINDLAY, OH
- Assisted Living in XENIA, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS County, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MARION County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in DARKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY County, OH
More senior living options in Coshocton:
There are additional senior living options available to Coshocton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Coshocton, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Coshocton, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Coshocton, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Coshocton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Coshocton, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Coshocton and Coshocton County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.