Assisted Living in Ironton, OH
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Ironton, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Ironton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Sanctuary At Ohio Valley
- Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton
- Close To Home Iii
- Close To Home
- Wyngate At Rivers Edge
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley provides assisted living care in Ironton, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 93 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2932 South 5th Street, in the 45638 area code inside Lawrence county, Sanctuary At Ohio Valley assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Sanctuary At Ohio Valley include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley is licensed by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 365791.
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lawrence county, Ohio. It includes a total of 125 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Ironton, OH and surrounding areas. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is located at 1050 Clinton Street, 45638 zip code. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton provides amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy services and library section.
When looking for senior living in Ironton, Ohio, you will find Close To Home Iii as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 45 assisted living units. It is located at 617 Center St, 45638 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 2581R. Close To Home Iii offers assisted living not only to Ironton residents, but also to all Lawrence county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Close To Home, located at 503 Vernon Street in the 45638 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Ironton, Ohio. Close To Home has a total capacity of 25 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Close To Home is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2697R.
Wyngate At Rivers Edge has a capacity of 78 older adults. Wyngate At Rivers Edge includes amenities such as: court yard and garden, movie nights and staff dietitian. It is located at 7694 County Road 107, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Proctorville, OH older adults. Wyngate At Rivers Edge is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2671R.
Assisted Living near Ironton, Ohio
- Assisted Living in NORTH ROYALTON, OH
- Assisted Living in MASON, OH
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in COPLEY, OH
- Assisted Living in FINDLAY, OH
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, OH
- Assisted Living in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRBORN, OH
- Assisted Living in FOSTORIA, OH
- Assisted Living in CENTERVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA, OH
- Assisted Living in URBANA, OH
- Assisted Living in POWELL, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, OH
More senior living options in Ironton:
There are additional senior living options available to Ironton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Ironton, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Ironton, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Ironton, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ironton, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ironton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ironton, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ironton and Lawrence County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.