Assisted Living in Van Wert, OH
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Van Wert, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Van Wert assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
VAN WERT ranks #26 out of 346 cities that we've reviewed in Ohio for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,782 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the VAN WERT area can carry fees as little as $2,271 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,314 per month. Assisted living in VAN WERT is more affordable when compared to costs in VAN WERT county, OH, which has a median cost of $3,796 per month and ranges from $2,273 to $6,328. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $14 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in VAN WERT compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN WERT county.
- Vancrest Assisted Living
- Van Wert Manor
- Hearth & Home Of Van Wert
Vancrest Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Van Wert, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 10357 Decatur Road, in the 45891 area code inside Van Wert county, Vancrest Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Vancrest Assisted Living include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Vancrest Assisted Living is licensed by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 1436R.
Van Wert Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Wert county, Ohio. It includes a total of 70 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Van Wert Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Van Wert, OH and surrounding areas. Van Wert Manor is located at 160 Fox Rd, 45891 zip code. Van Wert Manor includes amenities like: cafe, pharmacy and reading area.
When searching for senior assisted living in Van Wert, Ohio, you will find Hearth & Home Of Van Wert as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 1118 Westwood Drive, 45891 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 2280R. Hearth & Home Of Van Wert offers assisted living not only to Van Wert residents, but also to all Van Wert county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Van Wert, Ohio
- Assisted Living in COPLEY, OH
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, OH
- Assisted Living in WESTLAKE, OH
- Assisted Living in MASSILLON, OH
- Assisted Living in AUSTINTOWN, OH
- Assisted Living in LOVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH OLMSTED, OH
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in CLYDE, OH
- Assisted Living in WAPAKONETA, OH
- Assisted Living in FINDLAY, OH
- Assisted Living in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in MUSKINGUM County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS County, OH
More senior living options in Van Wert:
There are additional senior living options available to Van Wert elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Van Wert, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Van Wert, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Van Wert, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Van Wert, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Van Wert that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Van Wert, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Van Wert and Van Wert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.