Assisted Living in Inola, OK
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Inola, OK area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Oklahoma seniors. Inola assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Inola Health & Rehabilitation
- Claremore Nursing Home
- Wood Manor Nursing Center
- Copps Residential Care
- Autumn Wood Memory Care
- The Brookfield
- Brookdale Claremore
- Rolling Hills Care Center
Inola Health & Rehabilitation provides assisted living services in Inola, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 65 retirees at a time. With a location at 400 North Broadway, in the 74036 area code inside Rogers county, Inola Health & Rehabilitation assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Inola Health & Rehabilitation include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Inola Health & Rehabilitation is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living care, with license number 375449.
Claremore Nursing Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Rogers county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 118 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Claremore Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Claremore, OK and surrounding areas. Claremore Nursing Home is located at 920 East 16th Street, 74017 zip code. Claremore Nursing Home includes services like: bistro, pharmacy services and library.
When searching for assisted living in Claremore, Oklahoma, you will find Wood Manor Nursing Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 129 assisted living units. It is located at 2800 North Hickory Street, 74017 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 375499. Wood Manor Nursing Center provides assisted living not only to Claremore residents, but also to all Rogers county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Copps Residential Care, located at 14092 East 500 Road in the 74019 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Claremore, Oklahoma. Copps Residential Care has a total capacity of 49 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and dining. Copps Residential Care is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is RC6601.
Autumn Wood Memory Care has a capacity of 60 elderly adults. Autumn Wood Memory Care offers amenities that include: garden, movie room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 2700 North Hickory Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Claremore, OK older adults. Autumn Wood Memory Care is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is NH6609.
Located at 915 East 16th Street, inside 74017 zip code area in Rogers county, The Brookfield provides assisted senior living to Claremore, OK senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, 24 hour staff and personalized service plans. The Brookfield can accommodate up to 80 seniors at a time. The Brookfield has official license # of AL6602.
Situated at 1605 North Highway 88, Claremore, Oklahoma, 74017, Brookdale Claremore can help any Rogers county senior with daily tasks and offers amenities such as all-day snacks, walking and jogging paths, and medication administration. Brookdale Claremore can provide assisted living services to a maximum of 71 elderly adults at a time. Its license number is AL6601.
Senior Citizens looking for assisted senior living in Catoosa, Oklahoma will find Rolling Hills Care Center, located at 801 North 193 East Avenue inside 74015 zip code as a wonderful choice for all of their care needs. Rolling Hills Care Center is able to care for up to 126 older adults and allows seniors to stay with pets. Oklahoma records show that Rolling Hills Care Center has a license number of 375241. With amenities that include weight management, scheduled bathroom reminders and special dietary accommodation, Rolling Hills Care Center will be a wonderful senior living option for any senior.
Assisted Living near Inola, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Purcell, OK
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Yukon, OK
- Assisted Living in Lawton, OK
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Pauls Valley, OK
- Assisted Living in Chickasha, OK
- Assisted Living in Midwest City, OK
- Assisted Living in Boley, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Mustang, OK
- Assisted Living in Henryetta, OK
- Assisted Living in Enid, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in Bryan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garvin County, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Beckham County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK