Assisted Living in Wewoka, OK
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Wewoka, OK area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Oklahoma seniors. Wewoka assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Elmwood Manor Nursing Home
- Wewoka Healthcare Center
- Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole
- Golden Years Residential Care
- Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home
- Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center
Elmwood Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Wewoka, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 46 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 300 South Seminole, in the 74884 area code inside Seminole county, Elmwood Manor Nursing Home assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Elmwood Manor Nursing Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Elmwood Manor Nursing Home is licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living services, with license number 375423.
Wewoka Healthcare Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Seminole county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 87 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Wewoka Healthcare Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Wewoka, OK and surrounding areas. Wewoka Healthcare Center is located at 1400 West First Street, 74884 zip code. Wewoka Healthcare Center includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy and extensive library.
When looking for assisted living in Seminole, Oklahoma, you will find Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 33 assisted living units. It is located at 2207 West Wrangler, 74868 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is AL6701. Avonlea Cottage Of Seminole provides assisted living not only to Seminole residents, but also to all Seminole county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Golden Years Residential Care, situated at 308 West 4th Street in the 74849 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Konawa, Oklahoma. Golden Years Residential Care has a total capacity of 51 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Golden Years Residential Care is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is RC6701.
Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home has a capacity of 146 older adults. Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home provides amenities such as: gardens, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1705 Boren Blvd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Seminole, OK senior citizens. Seminole Pioneer Nursing Home is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375350.
Located at 1200 Wrangler Blvd, inside 74868 zip code area in Seminole county, Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted senior living to Seminole, OK senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, 24-hour awake staff and a tailored service plan. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center can accommodate up to 106 seniors at a time. Seminole Care And Rehabilitation Center has official license # of 375418.
Assisted Living near Wewoka, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Altus, OK
- Assisted Living in Vinita, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Henryetta, OK
- Assisted Living in Stillwater, OK
- Assisted Living in Shawnee, OK
- Assisted Living in Bartlesville, OK
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Midwest City, OK
- Assisted Living in Ardmore, OK
- Assisted Living in El Reno, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee, OK
- Assisted Living in Sallisaw, OK
- Assisted Living in Mustang, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garvin County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okfuskee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tillman County, OK
More senior living options in Wewoka:
There are additional senior living options available to Wewoka elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Wewoka, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Wewoka, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Wewoka, OK
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Wewoka that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Wewoka, OK assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Wewoka and Seminole County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.