3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD ranks #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when priced against BEDFORD county, PA, which has a median cost of $3,923 per month and can range from $2,270 to $6,734. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $11 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
- Carrol's Rest Home
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Rebecca's At Everett
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides assisted living care in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 83 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 220 Donahue Manor Road, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Colonial Courtyard At Bedford assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Colonial Courtyard At Bedford include pharmacy services, medication assistance and health checkups. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 329480.
Carrol's Rest Home specializes in providing assisted living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 27 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Carrol's Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Carrol's Rest Home is located at 7741 Lincoln Highway, 15522 zip code. Carrol's Rest Home provides amenities like: a bistro, daily bed-making and memory care activities.
When searching for assisted senior living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and includes services such as accommodation for special diets, medication supervision and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett offers assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in ANNVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, PA
- Assisted Living in WILLOW STREET, PA
- Assisted Living in PINE GROVE, PA
- Assisted Living in LITTLESTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in FAIRVIEW, PA
- Assisted Living in WEST BRANDYWINE, PA
- Assisted Living in HAZLETON, PA
- Assisted Living in KENNETT SQUARE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTH HUNTINGDON, PA
- Assisted Living in CABOT, PA
- Assisted Living in CARLISLE, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMP HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in HATFIELD, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in SCHUYLKILL County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in TIOGA County, PA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LYCOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, PA
- Assisted Living in JUNIATA County, PA
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.