Assisted Living in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when priced against BEDFORD county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,923 per month and ranges from $2,270 to $6,734. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $11 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Carrol's Rest Home
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- Rebecca's At Everett
Carrol's Rest Home provides assisted living care in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 27 seniors at a time. With a location at 7741 Lincoln Highway, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Carrol's Rest Home assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Carrol's Rest Home include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Carrol's Rest Home has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 330600.
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford specializes in providing assisted senior living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 83 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is located at 220 Donahue Manor Road, 15522 zip code. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for assisted senior living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett provides assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in NORTH HUNTINGDON, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBONDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, PA
- Assisted Living in CARLISLE, PA
- Assisted Living in MIDDLETOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMP HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOURSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in NEWVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in BETHEL PARK, PA
- Assisted Living in SEWICKLEY, PA
- Assisted Living in NEW HOLLAND, PA
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in SHIPPENSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in DAUPHIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Assisted Living in TIOGA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BERKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTRE County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.