3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can carry fees as little as $2,270 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when priced against BEDFORD county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,923 per month and can range from $2,270 to $6,734. On average, older adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
- Carrol's Rest Home
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Rebecca's At Everett
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides assisted living services in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 83 retirees at a time. With a location at 220 Donahue Manor Road, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Colonial Courtyard At Bedford assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Colonial Courtyard At Bedford include specially trained staff, help with medications and memory care services. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living, with license number 329480.
Carrol's Rest Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 27 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Carrol's Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Carrol's Rest Home is located at 7741 Lincoln Highway, 15522 zip code. Carrol's Rest Home provides amenities such as: housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, tailored service plans and a registered dietitian.
When searching for assisted senior living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and includes services such as a library room, laundry services and faith-based services. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett offers assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in EAST STROUDSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in WINDBER, PA
- Assisted Living in LANSDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in BRYN MAWR, PA
- Assisted Living in SCOTTDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, PA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICK, PA
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in MT PLEASANT, PA
- Assisted Living in JOHNSTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA
- Assisted Living in KINGSTON, PA
- Assisted Living in GLEN MILLS, PA
- Assisted Living in JUNIATA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in LACKAWANNA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, PA
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.