3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when compared to costs in BEDFORD county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,923 per month and ranges from $2,270 to $6,734. On average, older adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Carrol's Rest Home
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
- Rebecca's At Everett
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
Carrol's Rest Home provides assisted living services in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 27 seniors at a time. With a location at 7741 Lincoln Highway, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Carrol's Rest Home assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Carrol's Rest Home include a reading room, outdoor walking grounds and scheduled bathroom reminders. Carrol's Rest Home is licensed by Pennsylvania to provide senior living, with license number 330600.
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford specializes in providing assisted senior living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 83 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is located at 220 Donahue Manor Road, 15522 zip code. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides services such as: all snacks and meals, 24/7 supervision and emergency pendants.
When searching for assisted living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and provides services such as pharmacy service, medication supervision and faith-based services. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett offers assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in WEST BRANDYWINE, PA
- Assisted Living in GIBSONIA, PA
- Assisted Living in SHARON, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in OAKMONT, PA
- Assisted Living in LOWER BURRELL, PA
- Assisted Living in UNIONTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLENTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in NEW HOLLAND, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE, PA
- Assisted Living in MECHANICSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in ALTOONA, PA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in COATESVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTRE County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK County, PA
- Assisted Living in LACKAWANNA County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.