Assisted Living in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when priced against BEDFORD county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,923 per month and ranges from $2,270 to $6,734. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- Carrol's Rest Home
- Rebecca's At Everett
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides assisted living care in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 83 older adults at a time. With a location at 220 Donahue Manor Road, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Colonial Courtyard At Bedford assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Colonial Courtyard At Bedford include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 329480.
Carrol's Rest Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 27 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Carrol's Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Carrol's Rest Home is located at 7741 Lincoln Highway, 15522 zip code. Carrol's Rest Home provides services such as: cafe, pharmacy and library room.
When looking for assisted living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett provides assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND, PA
- Assisted Living in HATBORO, PA
- Assisted Living in CANONSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in PAOLI, PA
- Assisted Living in MALVERN, PA
- Assisted Living in QUAKERTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in BALA CYNWYD, PA
- Assisted Living in HAZLETON, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARKS SUMMIT, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA, PA
- Assisted Living in BLUE BELL, PA
- Assisted Living in KIMBERTON, PA
- Assisted Living in UNIONTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, PA
- Assisted Living in MILTON, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in TIOGA County, PA
- Assisted Living in JUNIATA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.