3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when priced against BEDFORD county, PA, which has a median cost of $3,923 per month and can fluctuate from $2,270 to $6,734. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Carrol's Rest Home
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
- Rebecca's At Everett
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
Carrol's Rest Home provides assisted living services in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 27 retirees at a time. With a location at 7741 Lincoln Highway, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Carrol's Rest Home assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Carrol's Rest Home include vacuuming and dusting, outdoor walking grounds and memory care activities. Carrol's Rest Home is fully licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 330600.
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford specializes in providing assisted senior living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 83 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is located at 220 Donahue Manor Road, 15522 zip code. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford includes services like: supportive services, walking trails and religious services.
When searching for senior living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and provides services such as community dining, daily bed-making and incontinence management. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett provides assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in EAST STROUDSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN TOP, PA
- Assisted Living in DUQUESNE, PA
- Assisted Living in COAL TOWNSHIP, PA
- Assisted Living in NORMALVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in EXTON, PA
- Assisted Living in ROSSITER, PA
- Assisted Living in EASTON, PA
- Assisted Living in GIBSONIA, PA
- Assisted Living in ALTOONA, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in KITTANNING, PA
- Assisted Living in EBENSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in DOWNINGTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in SELLERSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTRE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.