3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can be priced as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when priced against BEDFORD county, PA, which has a median cost of $3,923 per month and ranges from $2,270 to $6,734. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $11 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD compared to the ones located in other parts of BEDFORD county.
- Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
- 4.25 (18)
- Learn More
- Carrol's Rest Home
- 4.50 (15)
- Learn More
- Rebecca's At Everett
- 4.50 (16)
- Learn More
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides assisted living care in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 83 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 220 Donahue Manor Road, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Colonial Courtyard At Bedford assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Colonial Courtyard At Bedford include a library area, gardens and help with daily living. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 329480.
Carrol's Rest Home specializes in providing assisted living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 27 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Carrol's Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Carrol's Rest Home is located at 7741 Lincoln Highway, 15522 zip code. Carrol's Rest Home includes services like: accommodation for special diets, medication administration and a memory care program.
When searching for assisted living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and provides services such as on-site lectures and guest speakers, medication dispensing and a memory care program. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett provides assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in NAZARETH, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMISSING, PA
- Assisted Living in PITTSBURGH, PA
- Assisted Living in MT PLEASANT, PA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in MALVERN, PA
- Assisted Living in LOWER BURRELL, PA
- Assisted Living in CHAMBERSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in UPPER ST CLAIR, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTH EAST, PA
- Assisted Living in PECKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBONDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in BERKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.