Assisted Living in Curwensville, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Curwensville, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Curwensville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Marion Manor Ii
- Knickerbocker Villa
- Dayspring Personal Care Home
- Tlc Manor Personal Care Home
- Nelson's Golden Years
- Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield
- Christ The King Manor
- Dubois Village
Marion Manor Ii provides assisted living services in Curwensville, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 40 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1223 Schofield St Extension, in the 16833 area code inside Clearfield county, Marion Manor Ii assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Marion Manor Ii include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Marion Manor Ii has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 325920.
Knickerbocker Villa specializes in providing senior assisted living in Clearfield county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 70 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Knickerbocker Villa is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Clearfield, PA and surrounding areas. Knickerbocker Villa is located at 304 South Second Street, 16830 zip code. Knickerbocker Villa includes amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
When searching for senior living in Morrisdale, Pennsylvania, you will find Dayspring Personal Care Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 13 assisted living units. It is located at 93 Dayspring Lane, 16858 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 301870. Dayspring Personal Care Home offers assisted living not only to Morrisdale residents, but also to all Clearfield county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Tlc Manor Personal Care Home, located at Teutonic Avenue And Swoop St in the 16620 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Brisbin, Pennsylvania. Tlc Manor Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 22 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Tlc Manor Personal Care Home is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 306250.
Nelson's Golden Years has a capacity of 60 older adults. Nelson's Golden Years provides amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, theater room and staff dietitian. It is located at 137 Oaklahoma Cemetary Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Dubois, PA senior citizens. Nelson's Golden Years is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 316500.
Located at 1300 Leonard Street, inside 16830 zip code area in Clearfield county, Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield provides assisted senior living to Clearfield, PA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, staff awake 24/7 and personalized service plans. Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield can accommodate up to 74 seniors at a time. Colonial Courtyard At Clearfield has official license # of 447330.
Located at 1100 West Long Avenue, Dubois, Pennsylvania, 15801, Christ The King Manor can help any Clearfield county resident with activities of daily living and provides services that include unlimited snacks, walking paths, and medication supervision. Christ The King Manor can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 60 senior citizens at once. Its license number is 300070.
Senior Citizens looking for assisted senior living in Dubois, Pennsylvania will find Dubois Village, located at 282 South Eighth Street inside 15801 zip code as a great choice for all of their care needs. Dubois Village is able to care for up to 118 senior citizens and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. Pennsylvania records show that Dubois Village has a license number of 316060. With amenities that include specialized intervention program, bathroom reminders and special dietary accommodation, Dubois Village will be a wonderful senior living option for any senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Curwensville, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in CAMP HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOURSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in TITUSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in HONEY BROOK, PA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in KENNETT SQUARE, PA
- Assisted Living in LOWER BURRELL, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTER VALLEY, PA
- Assisted Living in FLEETWOOD, PA
- Assisted Living in STROUDSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in UNIONTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in CABOT, PA
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in WYNDMOOR, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTRE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, PA