Assisted Living in Nesquehoning, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Nesquehoning, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Nesquehoning assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
NESQUEHONING is ranked #18 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,770 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the NESQUEHONING area can be priced as little as $2,170 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,537 per month. Assisted living in NESQUEHONING is more affordable when compared to costs in CARBON county, PA, which has a median cost of $3,829 per month and can fluctuate from $2,216 to $6,652. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $59 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in NESQUEHONING compared to the ones located in other parts of CARBON county.
- Maple Shade Meadows Senior Living
- Tranquil Living
- The Village At Palmerton
- Pleasant Trees
- Renee's Countryside Farm Personal Care Home
- Fitzmaurice Community Services
- Heritage Hill Senior Community
Maple Shade Meadows Senior Living provides assisted living care in Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 104 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 50 East Locust Street, in the 18240 area code inside Carbon county, Maple Shade Meadows Senior Living assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Maple Shade Meadows Senior Living include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and arranged transportation. Maple Shade Meadows Senior Living has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide senior living, with license number 204000.
Tranquil Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Carbon county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 8 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Tranquil Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Palmerton, PA and surrounding areas. Tranquil Living is located at 112 North Creek Road, 18071 zip code. Tranquil Living provides services like: bistro, pharmacy and reading section.
When searching for senior living in Palmerton, Pennsylvania, you will find The Village At Palmerton as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 71 Princeton Avenue, 18071 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 213350. The Village At Palmerton offers assisted living not only to Palmerton residents, but also to all Carbon county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Pleasant Trees, situated at 65 East Lizard Creek in the 18235 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Lehighton, Pennsylvania. Pleasant Trees has a total capacity of 24 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Pleasant Trees is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 217590.
Renee's Countryside Farm Personal Care Home has a capacity of 25 senior citizens. Renee's Countryside Farm Personal Care Home offers amenities such as: landscaped courtyard, movie room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1305 Church Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Palmerton, PA older adults. Renee's Countryside Farm Personal Care Home is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 239890.
Located at 212 Carbon Street, inside 18235 zip code area in Carbon county, Fitzmaurice Community Services provides assisted senior living to Lehighton, PA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, caregivers available 24/7 and personalized service plans. Fitzmaurice Community Services can accommodate up to 8 seniors at a time. Fitzmaurice Community Services has official license # of 245450.
Situated at 800 Sixth Street, Weatherly, Pennsylvania, 18255, Heritage Hill Senior Community can assist any Carbon county elderly adult with activities of daily living and provides amenities like unlimited snacks, walking paths, and medication support. Heritage Hill Senior Community can offer assisted living services to a maximum of 143 residents at a time. Its license number is 225120.
Assisted Living near Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in HANOVER, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEES ROCKS, PA
- Assisted Living in SCRANTON, PA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, PA
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in PINE GROVE, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE, PA
- Assisted Living in SARVER, PA
- Assisted Living in PECKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in JOHNSTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in DRUMS, PA
- Assisted Living in ROSSITER, PA
- Assisted Living in LITTLESTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMISSING, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in DAUPHIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in SCHUYLKILL County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK County, PA