Assisted Living in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK is ranked #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can carry fees as little as $2,349 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and can range from $2,345 to $6,900. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $14 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- Tunkhannock Manor
- Star Hill Rest Home
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides assisted living services in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 22 retirees at a time. With a location at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Ann's Grove Personal Care Home assists those retirees who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Ann's Grove Personal Care Home include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and scheduled transportation. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 208250.
Tunkhannock Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 42 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Tunkhannock Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Tunkhannock Manor is located at 50 West Tioga Street, 18657 zip code. Tunkhannock Manor provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and library section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents too.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in GROVE CITY, PA
- Assisted Living in MALVERN, PA
- Assisted Living in ANNVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in TYRONE, PA
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in MONESSEN, PA
- Assisted Living in SCRANTON, PA
- Assisted Living in DUBOIS, PA
- Assisted Living in PALMERTON, PA
- Assisted Living in HARLEYSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, PA
- Assisted Living in POTTSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMISSING, PA
- Assisted Living in OAKMONT, PA
- Assisted Living in AMBRIDGE, PA
- Assisted Living in WESTMORELAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LACKAWANNA County, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, PA
- Assisted Living in SCHUYLKILL County, PA
- Assisted Living in CENTRE County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BERKS County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.