3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK ranks #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can cost as little as $2,349 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and ranges from $2,345 to $6,900. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $14 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Tunkhannock Manor
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Star Hill Rest Home
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
Tunkhannock Manor provides assisted living care in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 42 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 50 West Tioga Street, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Tunkhannock Manor assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Tunkhannock Manor include arts & crafts, a licensed nurse and an on-site dietitian. Tunkhannock Manor is licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 236550.
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 22 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is located at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, 18657 zip code. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides services such as: arts & crafts classes, assistance with medications and continence care.
When searching for assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and includes services such as an arts & crafts studio, weight management and health checkups. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home offers assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in POTTSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in LATROBE, PA
- Assisted Living in PALMERTON, PA
- Assisted Living in WHITEHALL, PA
- Assisted Living in QUAKERTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in PECKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORMALVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in POTTSTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in WYNDMOOR, PA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMISSING, PA
- Assisted Living in GETTYSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in JENKINTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in STATE COLLEGE, PA
- Assisted Living in DENVER, PA
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA County, PA
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in SCHUYLKILL County, PA
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.