3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK ranks #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can carry fees as little as $2,349 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has a median cost of $4,026 per month and ranges from $2,345 to $6,900. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $14 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Tunkhannock Manor
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Star Hill Rest Home
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 seniors at a time. With a location at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Ann's Grove Personal Care Home assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Ann's Grove Personal Care Home include off-site outings and picnics, a full-time nurse and faith-based services. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is fully licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living, with license number 208250.
Tunkhannock Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 42 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Tunkhannock Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Tunkhannock Manor is located at 50 West Tioga Street, 18657 zip code. Tunkhannock Manor includes amenities like: a cafe, 24/7 supervision and continence care.
When searching for assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and includes services such as engaging social activities, walking paths and a memory care program. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home offers assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in MOON TOWNSHIP, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in EAST STROUDSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in QUAKERTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in EASTON, PA
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in JENKINTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in LITTLESTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in ALTOONA, PA
- Assisted Living in MONESSEN, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION, PA
- Assisted Living in SEWICKLEY, PA
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, PA
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN TOP, PA
- Assisted Living in UNIONTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in LYCOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in TIOGA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.