3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK ranks #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can carry fees as little as $2,349 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and can range from $2,345 to $6,900. Typically, senior citizens can expect to pay $14 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Tunkhannock Manor
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Star Hill Rest Home
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
Tunkhannock Manor provides assisted living care in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 50 West Tioga Street, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Tunkhannock Manor assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Tunkhannock Manor include numerous educational activities, medication dispensing and help with daily living. Tunkhannock Manor is fully licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 236550.
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 22 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is located at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, 18657 zip code. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides amenities such as: arts and crafts, personalized service plans and a staff dietitian.
When searching for senior assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and includes services such as a fitness center, personalized service plans and an emergency alert system. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents too.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ELLWOOD CITY, PA
- Assisted Living in MT PLEASANT, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMISSING, PA
- Assisted Living in BERWYN, PA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in KINGSTON, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, PA
- Assisted Living in PALMYRA, PA
- Assisted Living in MONESSEN, PA
- Assisted Living in DRUMS, PA
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in OAKMONT, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, PA
- Assisted Living in WESTMORELAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.