3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK ranks #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can be priced as little as $2,349 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and ranges from $2,345 to $6,900. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $14 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Tunkhannock Manor
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Star Hill Rest Home
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 22 older adults at a time. With a location at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Ann's Grove Personal Care Home assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Ann's Grove Personal Care Home include a cafe, medication administration and a memory care program. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 208250.
Tunkhannock Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 42 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Tunkhannock Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Tunkhannock Manor is located at 50 West Tioga Street, 18657 zip code. Tunkhannock Manor provides amenities like: a bistro, 24-hour security and scheduled bathroom reminders.
When looking for senior living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and includes services such as scheduled transportation, personal laundry and health checkups. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in CLARKS SUMMIT, PA
- Assisted Living in CONNELLSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in CHARLEROI, PA
- Assisted Living in DUQUESNE, PA
- Assisted Living in HATBORO, PA
- Assisted Living in PECKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORRISTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTH WALES, PA
- Assisted Living in PITTSTON, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, PA
- Assisted Living in MOUNTAIN TOP, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBONDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in ZELIENOPLE, PA
- Assisted Living in SEWICKLEY, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in WESTMORELAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in JUNIATA County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.