3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK ranks #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can carry fees as little as $2,349 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when priced against WYOMING county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,026 per month and can range from $2,345 to $6,900. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $14 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Tunkhannock Manor
- 4.50 (5)
- Learn More
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Star Hill Rest Home
- 3.50 (18)
- Learn More
Tunkhannock Manor provides assisted living care in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 50 West Tioga Street, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Tunkhannock Manor assists those older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Tunkhannock Manor include scheduled transportation to appointments, walking trails and help with daily living. Tunkhannock Manor is fully licensed by Pennsylvania to provide senior living, with license number 236550.
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home specializes in providing assisted senior living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 22 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is located at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, 18657 zip code. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home includes services such as: arranged transportation, falls management and continence care.
When looking for assisted living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and provides services such as scheduled transportation, laundry services and meals approved by a dietitian. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in PEN ARGYL, PA
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in PECKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE, PA
- Assisted Living in SEWICKLEY, PA
- Assisted Living in CORRY, PA
- Assisted Living in BROOKVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in HAVERFORD, PA
- Assisted Living in KITTANNING, PA
- Assisted Living in PALMERTON, PA
- Assisted Living in NORMALVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in LOWER BURRELL, PA
- Assisted Living in ZELIENOPLE, PA
- Assisted Living in AMBRIDGE, PA
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in DAUPHIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, PA
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in MCKEAN County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in BLAIR County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.