Assisted Living in Tunkhannock, PA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Tunkhannock assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
TUNKHANNOCK is ranked #62 out of 543 cities that we've reviewed in Pennsylvania for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,012 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the TUNKHANNOCK area can carry fees as little as $2,349 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,901 per month. Assisted living in TUNKHANNOCK is more affordable when compared to costs in WYOMING county, PA, which has a median cost of $4,026 per month and ranges from $2,345 to $6,900. Generally speaking, seniors can expect to pay $14 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in TUNKHANNOCK compared to the ones located in other parts of WYOMING county.
- Tunkhannock Manor
- Ann's Grove Personal Care Home
- Star Hill Rest Home
Tunkhannock Manor provides assisted living services in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 50 West Tioga Street, in the 18657 area code inside Wyoming county, Tunkhannock Manor assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Tunkhannock Manor include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Tunkhannock Manor has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 236550.
Ann's Grove Personal Care Home specializes in providing assisted living in Wyoming county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 22 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Tunkhannock, PA and surrounding areas. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home is located at 601 Sugar Hollow Road, 18657 zip code. Ann's Grove Personal Care Home provides services like: barbershop, pharmacy service and reading section.
When searching for assisted senior living in Monroe Township, Pennsylvania, you will find Star Hill Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 23 assisted living units. It is located at 935 Star Hill Road, 18618 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 229760. Star Hill Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Monroe Township residents, but also to all Wyoming county residents too.
Assisted Living near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in NORTH WALES, PA
- Assisted Living in MIFFLINTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSPORT, PA
- Assisted Living in WINDBER, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in WEST CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in PITTSBURGH, PA
- Assisted Living in DUBOIS, PA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, PA
- Assisted Living in MT PLEASANT, PA
- Assisted Living in COATESVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in EXTON, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND, PA
- Assisted Living in NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA
- Assisted Living in GIBSONIA, PA
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in ARMSTRONG County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUCKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in WESTMORELAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
More senior living options in Tunkhannock:
There are additional senior living options available to Tunkhannock elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Tunkhannock, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Tunkhannock, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Tunkhannock, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Tunkhannock that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Tunkhannock, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Tunkhannock and Wyoming County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.