Assisted Living in Bishopville, SC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bishopville, SC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to South Carolina seniors. Bishopville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center
- Bishopville Manor
- Cottonwood Villas
- Emerald Rcf I
Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center provides assisted living services in Bishopville, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 retirees at a time. With a location at 207 Chappell Drive, in the 29010 area code inside Lee county, Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center is fully licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living services, with license number 425174.
Bishopville Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lee county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 44 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Bishopville Manor is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Bishopville, SC and surrounding areas. Bishopville Manor is located at 2779 Hwy 15 N, 29010 zip code. Bishopville Manor provides amenities such as: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library section.
When looking for assisted senior living in Bishopville, South Carolina, you will find Cottonwood Villas as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 85 assisted living units. It is located at 800 W Church St, 29010 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is CRC-1186. Cottonwood Villas provides assisted living not only to Bishopville residents, but also to all Lee county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Emerald Rcf I, situated at 2244 Browntown Rd in the 29010 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Bishopville, South Carolina. Emerald Rcf I has a total capacity of 5 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Emerald Rcf I is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1205.
Assisted Living near Bishopville, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in AIKEN, SC
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS, SC
- Assisted Living in LAKE CITY, SC
- Assisted Living in BAMBERG, SC
- Assisted Living in CROSS, SC
- Assisted Living in MURRELLS INLET, SC
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, SC
- Assisted Living in MARION, SC
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in SIMPSONVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in YORK, SC
- Assisted Living in NEWBERRY, SC
- Assisted Living in EASLEY, SC
- Assisted Living in LAURENS, SC
- Assisted Living in MYRTLE BEACH, SC
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Abbeville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Clarendon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, SC
- Assisted Living in Darlington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Kershaw County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
More senior living options in Bishopville:
There are additional senior living options available to Bishopville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bishopville, SC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bishopville, SC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bishopville, SC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bishopville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bishopville, SC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bishopville and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.