4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bishopville, SC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bishopville, SC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to South Carolina seniors. Bishopville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Emerald Rcf I
- 4.00 (12)
- Learn More
- Cottonwood Villas
- 3.50 (10)
- Learn More
- Bishopville Manor
- 3.50 (13)
- Learn More
- Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center
- 4.75 (22)
- Learn More
Emerald Rcf I provides assisted living care in Bishopville, South Carolina. It can house a maximum of 5 retirees at a time. With a location at 2244 Browntown Rd, in the 29010 area code inside Lee county, Emerald Rcf I assists those senior citizens who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Emerald Rcf I include a reading area, daily bed-making and assistance with daily living. Emerald Rcf I is licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living services, with license number CRC-1205.
Cottonwood Villas specializes in providing assisted living in Lee county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 85 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Cottonwood Villas is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Bishopville, SC and surrounding areas. Cottonwood Villas is located at 800 W Church St, 29010 zip code. Cottonwood Villas provides amenities such as: vacuuming and dusting, personalized service plans and health checkups.
When looking for senior living in Bishopville, South Carolina, you will find Bishopville Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It is located at 2779 Hwy 15 N, 29010 zip code and provides services such as caregivers available 24/7, 24-hour security and scheduled bathroom reminders. Its license number is CRC-1108. Bishopville Manor provides assisted living not only to Bishopville residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center, located at 207 Chappell Drive in the 29010 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bishopville, South Carolina. Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center has a total capacity of 120 elderly residents. It includes numerous educational activities, private laundry services and health checkups. Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is 425174.
Assisted Living near Bishopville, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in HARTSVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in SIMPSONVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, SC
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS, SC
- Assisted Living in BENNETTSVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in YORK, SC
- Assisted Living in SENECA, SC
- Assisted Living in WOODRUFF, SC
- Assisted Living in WEST COLUMBIA, SC
- Assisted Living in MURRELLS INLET, SC
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, SC
- Assisted Living in LYMAN, SC
- Assisted Living in LAKE CITY, SC
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, SC
- Assisted Living in AIKEN, SC
- Assisted Living in Hampton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Abbeville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Darlington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dillon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dorchester County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
More senior living options in Bishopville:
There are additional senior living options available to Bishopville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bishopville, SC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bishopville, SC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bishopville, SC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bishopville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bishopville, SC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bishopville and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.