Assisted Living in Due West, SC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Due West, SC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to South Carolina seniors. Due West assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
DUE WEST is ranked #13 out of 165 cities that we've reviewed in South Carolina for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,428 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the DUE WEST area can cost as little as $2,094 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can charge as high as $5,633 per month. Assisted living in DUE WEST is more affordable when compared to costs in Abbeville county, SC, which has an average cost of $3,437 per month and can range from $2,096 to $5,634. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $9 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in DUE WEST compared to the ones located in other parts of Abbeville county.
- Carlisle Place
- Joy's Residential Care Facility
- Harmony House Residential Care
- Quiet Acres Retirement Home
- Abbeville Nursing Home
Renaissance provides assisted living care in Due West, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 20 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 19 Frank Pressley Dr, in the 29639 area code inside Abbeville county, Renaissance assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Renaissance include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Renaissance is fully licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living, with license number CRC-1207.
Carlisle Place specializes in providing senior assisted living in Abbeville county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 28 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Carlisle Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Due West, SC and surrounding areas. Carlisle Place is located at 21 Dr Frank Pressly Dr, 29639 zip code. Carlisle Place includes services like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library.
When searching for senior assisted living in Abbeville, South Carolina, you will find Joy's Residential Care Facility as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 294 Hwy 28 Byp, 29620 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is CRC-1098. Joy's Residential Care Facility offers assisted living not only to Abbeville residents, but also to all Abbeville county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Harmony House Residential Care, situated at 704 Anderson St in the 29628 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Calhoun Falls, South Carolina. Harmony House Residential Care has a total capacity of 16 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Harmony House Residential Care is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1511.
Quiet Acres Retirement Home has a capacity of 10 elderly adults. Quiet Acres Retirement Home provides amenities such as: court yard, theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 2968 Old Douglas Mill Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Hodges, SC older adults. Quiet Acres Retirement Home is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-0588.
Located at 83 Thomson Circle, inside 29620 zip code area in Abbeville county, Abbeville Nursing Home provides assisted senior living to Abbeville, SC senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, staff awake 24/7 and a tailored service plan. Abbeville Nursing Home can accommodate up to 94 seniors at a time. Abbeville Nursing Home has official license # of 425057.
Assisted Living near Due West, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in YORK, SC
- Assisted Living in WILLISTON, SC
- Assisted Living in HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
- Assisted Living in BENNETTSVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in RIDGEWAY, SC
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, SC
- Assisted Living in CROSS, SC
- Assisted Living in MANNING, SC
- Assisted Living in ORANGEBURG, SC
- Assisted Living in UNION, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH CHARLESTON, SC
- Assisted Living in ALLENDALE, SC
- Assisted Living in BISHOPVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in PIEDMONT, SC
- Assisted Living in Dillon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, SC
- Assisted Living in Abbeville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Bamberg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lancaster County, SC
- Assisted Living in Darlington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Hampton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Oconee County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC