Assisted Living in Saluda, SC
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Saluda, SC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to South Carolina seniors. Saluda assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Long's Residential Care Center
- Clarke House
- Saluda Nursing Center
- L & B Care Home
Long's Residential Care Center provides assisted living services in Saluda, South Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1280 Denny Hwy, in the 29138 area code inside Saluda county, Long's Residential Care Center assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Long's Residential Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Long's Residential Care Center is licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living services, with license number CRC-0592.
Clarke House specializes in providing assisted living in Saluda county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 18 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Clarke House is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Saluda, SC and surrounding areas. Clarke House is located at 919 Shiloh Rd, 29138 zip code. Clarke House includes amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Saluda, South Carolina, you will find Saluda Nursing Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 176 assisted living units. It is located at 581 Newberry Highway, 29138 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 425081. Saluda Nursing Center offers assisted living not only to Saluda residents, but also to all Saluda county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, L & B Care Home, located at 924 Barr Woods Rd in the 29138 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Saluda, South Carolina. L & B Care Home has a total capacity of 24 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and multiple dining options daily. L & B Care Home is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-0530.
Assisted Living near Saluda, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in FOUNTAIN INN, SC
- Assisted Living in MOORE, SC
- Assisted Living in MARION, SC
- Assisted Living in KINGSTREE, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
- Assisted Living in PIEDMONT, SC
- Assisted Living in SUMTER, SC
- Assisted Living in SENECA, SC
- Assisted Living in LAKE CITY, SC
- Assisted Living in ORANGEBURG, SC
- Assisted Living in RIDGEWAY, SC
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN, SC
- Assisted Living in TRAVELERS REST, SC
- Assisted Living in SIMPSONVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in JOHNS ISLAND, SC
- Assisted Living in Chester County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dorchester County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
- Assisted Living in Clarendon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Hampton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Bamberg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
More senior living options in Saluda:
There are additional senior living options available to Saluda elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Saluda, SC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Saluda, SC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Saluda, SC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Saluda, SC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Saluda that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Saluda, SC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Saluda and Saluda County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.