Assisted Living in Bellville, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bellville, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Bellville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rose Hill Retirement Home
- Arbors Of Briarwood
- Oak Haven Assisted Living
- Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy
Rose Hill Retirement Home provides assisted living services in Bellville, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 318 S Masonic, in the 77418 area code inside Austin county, Rose Hill Retirement Home assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Rose Hill Retirement Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Rose Hill Retirement Home is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 30012.
Arbors Of Briarwood specializes in providing senior living in Austin county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Arbors Of Briarwood is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Bellville, TX and surrounding areas. Arbors Of Briarwood is located at 1517 W Main, 77418 zip code. Arbors Of Briarwood includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and reading section.
When looking for senior assisted living in Industry, Texas, you will find Oak Haven Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 16416 Fordtran Blvd, 78944 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 105127. Oak Haven Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Industry residents, but also to all Austin county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy, located at 526 Fifth Street in the 77474 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sealy, Texas. Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy has a total capacity of 14 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and dining. Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy is licensed with Texas and its license number is 105925.
Assisted Living near Bellville, Texas
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in BROOKSHIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SANGER, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
More senior living options in Bellville:
There are additional senior living options available to Bellville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bellville, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bellville, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bellville, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bellville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bellville, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bellville and Austin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.