4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Bellville, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Bellville, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Bellville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rose Hill Retirement Home
- 3.75 (10)
- Learn More
- Arbors Of Briarwood
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Oak Haven Assisted Living
- 4.25 (4)
- Learn More
- Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy
- 4.50 (3)
- Learn More
Rose Hill Retirement Home provides assisted living care in Bellville, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 318 S Masonic, in the 77418 area code inside Austin county, Rose Hill Retirement Home assists those older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Rose Hill Retirement Home include basic housekeeping, medication help and memory care services. Rose Hill Retirement Home is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 30012.
Arbors Of Briarwood specializes in providing senior assisted living in Austin county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Arbors Of Briarwood is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Bellville, TX and surrounding areas. Arbors Of Briarwood is located at 1517 W Main, 77418 zip code. Arbors Of Briarwood provides amenities such as: arranged transportation, laundry service and bathroom reminders.
When looking for assisted senior living in Industry, Texas, you will find Oak Haven Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 16416 Fordtran Blvd, 78944 zip code and provides services such as vacuuming and dusting, 24-hour security and dementia care services. Its license number is 105127. Oak Haven Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Industry residents, but also to all Austin county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy, situated at 526 Fifth Street in the 77474 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Sealy, Texas. Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy has a total capacity of 14 older adults. It includes scheduled transportation to appointments, 24-hour security and an on-site dietitian. Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy is licensed with Texas and its license number is 105925.
Assisted Living near Bellville, Texas
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MINERAL WELLS, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in ELGIN, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
More senior living options in Bellville:
There are additional senior living options available to Bellville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Bellville, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Bellville, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bellville, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bellville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bellville, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bellville and Austin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.