3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON ranks #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CANTON area can carry fees as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,101 per month and can range from $1,861 to $4,341. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp 13 (tx)
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Free State Crestwood
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Cp 13 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 30 retirees at a time. With a location at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp 13 tx assists those older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cp 13 tx include on-site lectures and guest speakers, landscaped gardens and a memory care program. Cp 13 tx is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 105759.
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx specializes in providing assisted living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is located at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides services such as: vacuuming and dusting, landscaped gardens and emergency pendants.
When looking for assisted living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as a cafe, highly trained staff and continence management. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood provides assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.