Assisted Living in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON is ranked #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CANTON area can cost as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,101 per month and can fluctuate from $1,861 to $4,341. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp 13 (tx)
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- Free State Crestwood
Cp 13 tx provides assisted living services in Canton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 30 older adults at a time. With a location at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp 13 tx assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cp 13 tx include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Cp 13 tx is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 105759.
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is located at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library room.
When looking for senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood offers assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents too.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.