3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON ranks #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CANTON area can carry fees as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when priced against VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,101 per month and can fluctuate from $1,861 to $4,341. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp 13 (tx)
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Free State Crestwood
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Cp 13 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 retirees at a time. With a location at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp 13 tx assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Cp 13 tx include 24-hour awake staff, laundry and linen service and help with daily living. Cp 13 tx has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 105759.
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is located at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx includes amenities such as: basic housekeeping, medication assistance and continence care.
When looking for assisted living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as a barber and beauty shop, laundry service and regular health assessments. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood provides assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL, TX
- Assisted Living in LEANDER, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.