Assisted Living in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON is ranked #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CANTON area can cost as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when priced against VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,101 per month and can range from $1,861 to $4,341. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- Cp 13 (tx)
- Free State Crestwood
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides assisted living services in Canton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp Assisted Living 1 tx assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Cp Assisted Living 1 tx include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 105785.
Cp 13 tx specializes in providing senior assisted living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Cp 13 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp 13 tx is located at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp 13 tx includes services like: bistro, pharmacy and library area.
When looking for assisted senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood provides assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANGELO, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.