3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON ranks #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CANTON area can cost as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when priced against VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,101 per month and can range from $1,861 to $4,341. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Cp 13 (tx)
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Free State Crestwood
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 30 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp Assisted Living 1 tx assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Cp Assisted Living 1 tx include caregivers available 24/7, a garden and an on-site dietitian. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 105785.
Cp 13 tx specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Cp 13 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp 13 tx is located at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp 13 tx includes services such as: a studio for arts and crafts, laundry and health checkups.
When searching for assisted senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as a studio for arts and crafts, help with medications and regular health assessments. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood offers assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANGELO, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.