3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON is ranked #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CANTON area can be priced as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when priced against VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,101 per month and can fluctuate from $1,861 to $4,341. Generally speaking, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp 13 (tx)
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Free State Crestwood
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Cp 13 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 seniors at a time. With a location at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp 13 tx assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cp 13 tx include arts and crafts activities, walking gardens and pet-friendly services. Cp 13 tx is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 105759.
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx specializes in providing assisted living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is located at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides services like: staff available day and night, laundry services and memory care services.
When searching for assisted senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as an arts & crafts studio, laundry and a memory care program. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood offers assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents too.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.