3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON ranks #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the CANTON area can be priced as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,101 per month and ranges from $1,861 to $4,341. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Cp 13 (tx)
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Free State Crestwood
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 30 older adults at a time. With a location at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp Assisted Living 1 tx assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Cp Assisted Living 1 tx include a daily fitness programs, a licensed nurse and emergency pendants. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 105785.
Cp 13 tx specializes in providing senior assisted living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Cp 13 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp 13 tx is located at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp 13 tx includes amenities such as: a library section, gardens and religious services.
When looking for assisted senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and includes services such as transportation to doctor's appointments, highly trained staff and a staff dietitian. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood provides assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents too.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in MURPHY, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in KATY, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.