3 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CANTON is ranked #31 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CANTON area can cost as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when priced against VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,101 per month and can fluctuate from $1,861 to $4,341. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON compared to the ones located in other parts of VAN ZANDT county.
- Cp 13 (tx)
- 4.25 (8)
- Learn More
- Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
- 4.50 (6)
- Learn More
- Free State Crestwood
- 3.50 (2)
- Learn More
Cp 13 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 retirees at a time. With a location at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp 13 tx assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Cp 13 tx include pharmacy service, a full-time nurse and health checkups. Cp 13 tx has an active license by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 105759.
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is located at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx includes amenities such as: a reading room, linen and laundry service and religious services.
When looking for senior assisted living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as vacuuming and dusting, weight management and pet-friendly services. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood provides assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents too.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.