Assisted Living in Cleburne, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cleburne, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Cleburne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CLEBURNE ranks #62 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,422 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CLEBURNE area can be priced as little as $2,053 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $5,475 per month. Assisted living in CLEBURNE is less affordable when compared to costs in JOHNSON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,301 per month and can fluctuate from $1,980 to $4,621. On average, seniors can expect to pay $121 more per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CLEBURNE compared to the ones located in other parts of JOHNSON county.
- Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community
- Wren House
- Heartis Cleburne
- The Gardens At Chisholm Trail
Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community provides assisted living services in Cleburne, Texas. It can house a maximum of 70 seniors at a time. With a location at 402 Colonial Dr, in the 76033 area code inside Johnson county, Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory care and scheduled transportation. Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 102894.
Wren House specializes in providing assisted senior living in Johnson county, Texas. It includes a total of 53 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Wren House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Cleburne, TX and surrounding areas. Wren House is located at 814 Woodard Ave, 76031 zip code. Wren House provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
When searching for senior living in Cleburne, Texas, you will find Heartis Cleburne as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 94 assisted living units. It is located at 902 Walter Holiday Drive, 76033 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 106182. Heartis Cleburne provides assisted living not only to Cleburne residents, but also to all Johnson county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, The Gardens At Chisholm Trail, situated at 513 Old Betsy Rd. in the 76059 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Keene, Texas. The Gardens At Chisholm Trail has a total capacity of 36 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, fun arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. The Gardens At Chisholm Trail is licensed with Texas and its license number is 101822.
All assisted living facilities in Cleburne, TX:
Assisted Living near Cleburne, Texas
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
More senior living options in Cleburne:
There are additional senior living options available to Cleburne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cleburne, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Cleburne, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cleburne, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cleburne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cleburne, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cleburne and Johnson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.