4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Cleburne, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Cleburne, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Cleburne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
CLEBURNE ranks #62 out of 457 cities that we've reviewed in Texas for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,422 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CLEBURNE area can be priced as little as $2,053 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $5,475 per month. Assisted living in CLEBURNE is less affordable when priced against JOHNSON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,301 per month and can fluctuate from $1,980 to $4,621. On average, seniors can expect to pay $121 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in CLEBURNE compared to the ones located in other parts of JOHNSON county.
- Heartis Cleburne
- 3.75 (17)
- Learn More
- Wren House
- 4.75 (20)
- Learn More
- Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community
- 4.50 (19)
- Learn More
- The Gardens At Chisholm Trail
- 4.50 (20)
- Learn More
Heartis Cleburne provides assisted living care in Cleburne, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 94 retirees at a time. With a location at 902 Walter Holiday Drive, in the 76033 area code inside Johnson county, Heartis Cleburne assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Heartis Cleburne include staff available day and night, tailored service plans and emergency pendants. Heartis Cleburne is fully licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 106182.
Wren House specializes in providing senior living in Johnson county, Texas. It includes a total of 53 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Wren House is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Cleburne, TX and surrounding areas. Wren House is located at 814 Woodard Ave, 76031 zip code. Wren House includes services like: community and cultural events, outdoor walking grounds and bathroom reminders.
When searching for assisted living in Cleburne, Texas, you will find Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 402 Colonial Dr, 76033 zip code and provides services such as social activities, laundry and dementia care services. Its license number is 102894. Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living And Memory Care Community provides assisted living not only to Cleburne residents, but also to all Johnson county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, The Gardens At Chisholm Trail, located at 513 Old Betsy Rd. in the 76059 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Keene, Texas. The Gardens At Chisholm Trail has a total capacity of 36 seniors. It includes a studio for arts and crafts, a garden and health checkups. The Gardens At Chisholm Trail is licensed with Texas and its license number is 101822.
All assisted living facilities in Cleburne, TX:
Assisted Living near Cleburne, Texas
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in SANGER, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXARKANA, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in NEEDVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in COPPELL, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
More senior living options in Cleburne:
There are additional senior living options available to Cleburne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Cleburne, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Cleburne, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Cleburne, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Cleburne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Cleburne, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Cleburne and Johnson County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.