4 Best Assisted Living Facilities in Laredo, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Laredo, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Laredo assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Villa San Luis Rey Housing
- 4.50 (9)
- Learn More
- Las Violetas
- 3.75 (14)
- Learn More
- Tanis Valdez Village
- 4.25 (14)
- Learn More
- Regent Care Center
- 3.75 (8)
- Learn More
Villa San Luis Rey Housing provides assisted living services in Laredo, Texas. With a location at 201 E Plum St, in the 78040 area code inside Webb county, Villa San Luis Rey Housing assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Villa San Luis Rey Housing include a reading area, a full-time nurse and health checkups.
Las Violetas specializes in providing assisted senior living in Webb county, Texas. Las Violetas is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Laredo, TX and surrounding areas. Las Violetas is located at 2020 Durango Ave, 78046 zip code. Las Violetas includes services like: a hair salon, assistance with medications and meals approved by a dietitian.
When searching for assisted senior living in Laredo, Texas, you will find Tanis Valdez Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It is located at 300 Allende St # 300, 78041 zip code and includes services such as community and cultural events, medication supervision and continence care. Tanis Valdez Village provides assisted living not only to Laredo residents, but also to all Webb county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Regent Care Center, located at 7001 Mcpherson Rd in the 78041 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Laredo, Texas. It offers scheduled transportation to appointments, medication monitoring and regular health assessments.
Assisted Living near Laredo, Texas
- Assisted Living in COPPELL, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSION, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in PLANO, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in CANYON, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
More senior living options in Laredo:
There are additional senior living options available to Laredo elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Laredo, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Laredo, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is retirement homes in Laredo, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Laredo, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Laredo that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Laredo, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Laredo and Webb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.