Assisted Living in Laredo, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Laredo, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Laredo assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Regent Care Center
- Las Violetas
- Tanis Valdez Village
- Villa San Luis Rey Housing
Regent Care Center provides assisted living services in Laredo, Texas. With a location at 7001 Mcpherson Rd, in the 78041 area code inside Webb county, Regent Care Center assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Regent Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Las Violetas specializes in providing senior living in Webb county, Texas. Las Violetas is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Laredo, TX and surrounding areas. Las Violetas is located at 2020 Durango Ave, 78046 zip code. Las Violetas provides amenities like: bistro, pharmacy service and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Laredo, Texas, you will find Tanis Valdez Village as an excellent upscale senior care option. It is located at 300 Allende St # 300, 78041 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Tanis Valdez Village offers assisted living not only to Laredo residents, but also to all Webb county residents too.
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Villa San Luis Rey Housing, located at 201 E Plum St in the 78040 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Laredo, Texas. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts and crafts and dining.
Assisted Living near Laredo, Texas
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
More senior living options in Laredo:
There are additional senior living options available to Laredo elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Laredo, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Laredo, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Laredo, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Laredo, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Laredo that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Laredo, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Laredo and Webb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.