Assisted Living in Maxwell, TX
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Maxwell, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Maxwell assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Rescare Premier Roca Vista
- Rescare Premier Sierra Verde
- 1017 Bois D'arc
- Liveoak Living Community
- Golden Age Home Personal Care
Rescare Premier Roca Vista provides assisted living services in Maxwell, Texas. It can house a maximum of 12 seniors at a time. With a location at 320 Mill Rd, in the 78656 area code inside Caldwell county, Rescare Premier Roca Vista assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Rescare Premier Roca Vista include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Rescare Premier Roca Vista is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 763.
Rescare Premier Sierra Verde specializes in providing senior assisted living in Caldwell county, Texas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Rescare Premier Sierra Verde is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Maxwell, TX and surrounding areas. Rescare Premier Sierra Verde is located at 2385 Fm 1984 At Reedville, 78656 zip code. Rescare Premier Sierra Verde includes amenities such as: barbershop, pharmacy and reading room.
When searching for assisted senior living in Lockhart, Texas, you will find 1017 Bois D'arc as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 1017 Bois D'arc St, 78644 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 103391. 1017 Bois D'arc offers assisted living not only to Lockhart residents, but also to all Caldwell county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Liveoak Living Community, located at 7343 Fm 621 in the 78655 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Martindale, Texas. Liveoak Living Community has a total capacity of 16 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Liveoak Living Community is licensed with Texas and its license number is 101807.
Golden Age Home Personal Care has a capacity of 44 seniors. Golden Age Home Personal Care offers amenities such as: court yard, theatre and registered dietitian. It is located at 1505 S Main St, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Lockhart, TX seniors. Golden Age Home Personal Care is licensed with Texas and its license number is 767.
Assisted Living near Maxwell, Texas
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in NEEDVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in SCHERTZ, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW CANEY, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
More senior living options in Maxwell:
There are additional senior living options available to Maxwell elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Maxwell, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Maxwell, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Maxwell, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Maxwell that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Maxwell, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Maxwell and Caldwell County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.