Assisted Living in Price, UT
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Price, UT area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Utah seniors. Price assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- Heirloom Inn
- Parkdale Health And Rehab
- Beehive Homes Of Price
- Pinnacle Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
Heirloom Inn provides assisted living care in Price, Utah. It can house a maximum of 75 retirees at a time. With a location at 145 North Carbon Avenue, in the 84501 area code inside Carbon county, Heirloom Inn assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Heirloom Inn include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Parkdale Health And Rehab specializes in providing senior assisted living in Carbon county, Utah. It includes a total of 58 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Parkdale Health And Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Price, UT and surrounding areas. Parkdale Health And Rehab is located at 250 East 600 North, 84501 zip code. Parkdale Health And Rehab includes services like: bistro, pharmacy and library section.
When looking for senior living in Price, Utah, you will find Beehive Homes Of Price as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 1025 West 470 North, 84501 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Beehive Homes Of Price offers assisted living not only to Price residents, but also to all Carbon county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Pinnacle Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, located at 1340 East 300 North in the 84501 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Price, Utah. Pinnacle Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has a total capacity of 100 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Pinnacle Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is licensed with Utah and its license number is 465098.
Assisted Living near Price, Utah
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, UT
- Assisted Living in HEBER CITY, UT
- Assisted Living in AMERICAN FORK, UT
- Assisted Living in PLEASANT GROVE, UT
- Assisted Living in MIDVALE, UT
- Assisted Living in NEPHI, UT
- Assisted Living in LINDON, UT
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD, UT
- Assisted Living in KAYSVILLE, UT
- Assisted Living in DRAPER, UT
- Assisted Living in SPRINGVILLE, UT
- Assisted Living in DELTA, UT
- Assisted Living in HYDE PARK, UT
- Assisted Living in CENTERVILLE, UT
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON TERRACE, UT
- Assisted Living in UINTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, UT
- Assisted Living in SEVIER County, UT
- Assisted Living in DAVIS County, UT
- Assisted Living in SALT LAKE County, UT
- Assisted Living in BOX ELDER County, UT
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, UT
- Assisted Living in SAN JUAN County, UT
- Assisted Living in IRON County, UT
- Assisted Living in CACHE County, UT
- Assisted Living in UTAH County, UT
- Assisted Living in WEBER County, UT
More senior living options in Price:
There are additional senior living options available to Price elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior living communities in Price, UT can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Price, UT will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Price, UT that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Price, UT
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Price that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Price, UT assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Price and Carbon County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.