Best Assisted Living Facilities in Prince Edward County, Virginia
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Prince Edward County, VA. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Prince Edward County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
- The Woodland
- Second Chance
- Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
- Hope Haven
The Woodland provides assisted living services in Farmville, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 164 older adults at a time. With a location at 2003 Cobb Street, in the 23901 area code inside Prince Edward county, The Woodland assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by The Woodland include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation.
Second Chance specializes in providing senior living in Prince Edward county, Virginia. It includes a total of 11 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Second Chance is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Rice, VA and surrounding areas. Second Chance is located at 524 Pisgah Church Road, 23966 zip code. Second Chance includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and library.
When searching for senior living in Farmville, Virginia, you will find Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 1575 Scott Drive, 23901 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center provides assisted living not only to Farmville residents, but also to all Prince Edward county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Hope Haven, situated at 24532 Prince Edward Highway in the 23966 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Rice, Virginia. Hope Haven has a total capacity of 8 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA