Assisted Living in Stephens City, VA
Here are the best assisted living facilities in Stephens City, VA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Virginia seniors. Stephens City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
STEPHENS CITY ranks #49 out of 178 cities that we've reviewed in Virginia for assisted living affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,194 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the STEPHENS CITY area can cost as little as $2,553 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go up to $6,906 per month. Assisted living in STEPHENS CITY is more affordable when compared to costs in Frederick county, VA, which has an average cost of $4,197 per month and can fluctuate from $2,555 to $6,891. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $3 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in STEPHENS CITY compared to the ones located in other parts of Frederick county.
- Amerisist Of Stephens City
- The Willows At Meadow Branch
- The Village At Orchard Ridge
- Green Valley Commons
- Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury
- Spring Arbor Of Winchester
Amerisist Of Stephens City provides assisted living care in Stephens City, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 41 seniors at a time. With a location at 110 Spanish Oak Rd. , in the 22655 area code inside Frederick county, Amerisist Of Stephens City assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Amerisist Of Stephens City include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation.
The Willows At Meadow Branch specializes in providing assisted senior living in Frederick county, Virginia. It includes a total of 85 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. The Willows At Meadow Branch is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Winchester, VA and surrounding areas. The Willows At Meadow Branch is located at 1881 Harvest Drive, 22601 zip code. The Willows At Meadow Branch provides services such as: bistro, pharmacy service and reading area.
When looking for senior living in Winchester, Virginia, you will find Hilltop as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 96 assisted living units. It is located at 111 Denny Lane, 22603 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Hilltop offers assisted living not only to Winchester residents, but also to all Frederick county residents too.
If you need help with everyday tasks, The Village At Orchard Ridge, situated at 400 Clocktower Ridge Drive in the 22603 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Winchester, Virginia. The Village At Orchard Ridge has a total capacity of 18 elderly residents. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and dining.
Green Valley Commons has a capacity of 43 older adults. Green Valley Commons provides amenities that include: landscaped courtyard, theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 549 Valley Mill Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Winchester, VA elderly residents.
Located at 300 Westminster-canterbury Drive, inside 22603 zip code area in Frederick county, Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury provides assisted senior living to Winchester, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments, 24 hour staff and a personalized service plan. Shenandoah Valley Westminster-canterbury can accommodate up to 66 seniors at a time.
Located at 2093 Northwestern Pike, Winchester, Virginia, 22603, Spring Arbor Of Winchester will help any Frederick county elderly adult with activities of daily living and includes amenities like unlimited snacks, walking and jogging paths, and medication assistance. Spring Arbor Of Winchester can provide long-term assisted living to a maximum of 100 elderly adults at once.
Assisted Living near Stephens City, Virginia
- Assisted Living in DALEVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in RICE, VA
- Assisted Living in STERLING, VA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FAIRFAX, VA
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in NORFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA